Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag?
(06-18-2015, 02:07 PM)esholars Wrote: I think it was a political hit job. The Pastor that was killed was a thorn in their side. They just used a young man to stir up racial trouble in the process. Keep in mind that the 20 year old had recently been involved with a unspecified drug charge case. "Do what I ask and I will keep you out of jail" sounds about right to me.

Speaking of drugs and shooters...a friend and I were talking about this very topic last week. She made the claim that if you start looking, you'll find all these shooters were on drugs of some kind, mostly prescription, and in therapy. I haven't had the time nor the energy to check out her claim BUT it wouldn't surprise me one bit, given the prevalence of drugging children with so-called ADHD drugs to keep them compliant and easily managed.

One thing I will note-and I have absolutely no empirical evidence of this, just a gut feeling-is how every time things start heating up and the people start getting restless, we get one of these shootings. Then the press is all over the new "news" and the heat is off the PTB for a while. A bit of misdirection to buy time to do whatever it is they intend to do, so to speak.

Messages In This Thread
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by Eagle1 - 06-13-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: 6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag? - by ThePaladin - 06-25-2015, 03:52 PM