Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/9/15 Jung's Keys to Happiness + The Emperor's New Clothes!
(08-09-2015, 07:39 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: my pitiful two cents-
on a humorous note-
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/on-ai.../320961891
naked man on highway

another perspective here-
del also translates into 'of' 'of the' in Spanish/Italian-  hence ' ANXIETY OF CHANGE ' plagued with anxiety of the change.....

okay- what change? change of mind of the populace perhaps? So lets look at Trump- he is too much of a maverick for the Republicor leadership to digest.
HIGHWAY LEG could be  an 'exit' / off ramp or 'On ramp/entrance onto' a highway- today's headlines talk about
nervous (ANXIETY)  Republican leadership with concepts and comments that include a Vietnam era person attacked by Trump- John McCain.
So Vietnam takes us back to an era that caught a president with his pants down. Who was a popular or shall I say infamous republican back then?
You got it- a GUILTY NAME-
Tricky DICK,
who also became a national public embarrassment.
What image do we see of Tricky DICK? On the prime timeVIEW BOXTV Dick Nixon swearing he was innocent, then apologizing for his role in Watergate, and then making a speech as he 'exits the highway' of politics of his presidency.
Who here doesn't remember (if you are old enough) - Tricky Dick on TV (box). DICK's BOX.

So today's Washington post article quotes: "Donald Trump is an out-of-control car driving through a crowd of Republicans, and somebody needs to get him out of the car,” Graham said. “I just don’t see a pathway forward ....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/g...story.html

I'm beginning to think that Trump is functioning pretty much as a "Red Herring" and that there is certainly more going on here than meets the eye. I'll be kind of surprised if he wins, yet not surprised either. I'd be horrified if Hillary gets in since she's clearly being scapegoated in the public eye right now, and she's a huge crook. There was that one prophetic/pre-cognitive video Eagle1 linked to a few weeks back about the woman who had seen the near future of another woman alive currently, and the elections were mentioned in that video to have been suspended, and I could swear (I'll have to go back and watch it again) that she said Jeb Bush wound up in office)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8/9/15 Jung's Keys to Happiness + The Emperor's New Clothes! - by Shadewolf - 08-12-2015, 03:15 PM