Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/9/15 Jung's Keys to Happiness + The Emperor's New Clothes!
(09-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 09:06 AM)Sherriann Wrote: This is interesting and right out there with the wording:

plague anxiety del (delivers) change stopping rushing guilty name keeping or keeping highway leg (keeping to a certain leg of the highway), which could indeed be Carl Jung's 'keys'

fragment minutes view dick box awake reason picture present twenty clearly were heavy

or briefly viewing an awake 'dick box' where reason presents a picture of 20 clearly heavy instances

This ... should be interesting exposure and according to my Tarot draw, this would be a September event.

I don't think it matters that 'plague' is day residue. There is more to this meme.
A few people in the US do die from the plague every year. The difference is that, this time, MSM is putting it out there. Don't worry, when that is what 'they' want to happen - worry.

Perhaps, as DLP mentioned, the Bots are delivering a story line. If pharmaceuticals are the headline, we are looking at a punch on multiple levels and a grand 'shift'.

Are we looking at a call-out on the ‘chicken’ virus re: my chicken dream? which would affect the markets?

Nope. Not a chicken virus.

http://readynutrition.com/resources/cdc-..._26082015/

The date of this article is August 26, 2015.

We spoke about the plague recently here at the NDC. Interesting Aug. 26th connection. Although the recent cases of plague were from Yosemite, the plague is often found in the desert southwest, 4 corner region which happens to be red rock country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8/9/15 Jung's Keys to Happiness + The Emperor's New Clothes! - by twiceblessed9 - 09-03-2015, 03:16 PM