Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral projection
Quote:My team is probably wishing I wouldn't babble so much and get down to brass tacks and just do it! Hahahaha!!!!

Oh, if they're thinking it, they would say it, if they felt it necessary to do so(In my case, I can almost hear one of my teachers saying, "Child, you may discuss this until the end of your linear time but it is in the doing that you learn so I strongly suggest you begin doing immediately." Sometimes they're anything but subtle. Big Grin )

Yes, this is real and it is a game changer when you realize the potential of such travel. So I'm going to offer a couple caveats:

1) There are dark places out there, filled with energies and beings you don't want to meet. Don't go looking for them and listen to your team if they tell you you don't want to go somewhere. And if you do get guided to go to one of those places, lock and load as best you can. Don't go in by yourself. Take your team, your angels, heck whoever might be available. Strength in numbers, after all, and you can rest assured your team will keep you safe.

2) Don't abuse this ability. It's easy to be lured into violating people's lives without them ever knowing it's happening. When you do that, you start down a slippery slope where you begin to take more and more freedom with where you go and what you do. You could trespass into dreams and change/affect people, for example, which would be a massive violation of their free will. And every time you do such a thing, you stray a little farther into the darkness. Always, always, always set your intention that whatever you do and wherever you go will be for the best and highest good for the planet and all who reside on her and for your best and highest good.

Keep those in mind and go out there. See what you can see. Join in with those working to hold the energy grid around the planet together. They can always use a hand. Jaunt to the moon. Heck, visit the bottom of the ocean. It's quiet down there and a great place to meditate. You're only limited by your imagination.

Maybe our paths will cross sometime as we're out and about. It's possible so who knows?
Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Astral projection - by Redtailhawk1 - 12-28-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Astral projection - by Cassandra - 12-29-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Eagle1 - 12-29-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 12-29-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Astral projection - by Redtailhawk1 - 12-29-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 12-30-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 01-04-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Astral projection - by Goldengirl - 01-05-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Astral projection - by ThePaladin - 01-09-2016, 05:04 AM