Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording "just in case" per unexplained sound heard....
(12-29-2015, 04:01 AM)Nanny Wrote: Up alone here at home at approx. 12:38 am PST, no TV, radio or even my cell was on, and I heard precisely the chime sound we hear when flight attendants are called or signaled by the captain to sit down for turbulence, etc.

I heard it three times close together. Went to a window and opened it and heard it twice more, a bit quieter that time. Could not discern if it seemed to come from outside, or what the deal was.

Recording just in case some report comes in the news about a plane event around the time I heard this. I cannot find explanation for this, just another day in my weird world. Haven't flown in almost two years, either.

Wow Nanny, how interesting! I've not heard anything like that, but I am reminded that back in 2012 I heard one of the loud booming noises that have been reported of late. Need to post in the EHE section, and this reminded me! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recording "just in case" per unexplained sound heard.... - by Goldengirl - 12-29-2015, 12:39 PM