Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
LOL yes I dig synchronicity and just makes me want to look-up and smile at creator or something, like "thanks Dad!" Cool

Maybe we can get an answer from the "energizer Bunny dude" Eagle1 about just what approximate percentage of the runs do fulfill in 6wks. That's one thing I forgot while gone from here, or maybe he realized it during that time. I likely forgot about it. Cool that it equals 42 days, dunno why I like that number. No wait, not Noah, that was 40, LOL.

Yes, all dreams matter and yet notice me hesitating to record even one or two a year in the proper section. It's me hesitating without thinking about it since I'm not a gifted dreamer. I know better. Likely every person is gifted a very few dreams in their lives. Everyone in my immediate family has been. (One daughter, for example dreamed she gave birth to a boy right after marrying, when she had NO desire to give birth for six years after that. Of course, it was a boy but then ods of that were 50%.)

The bot runs! that's cool about letting the eyes sorta glaze-over. With me, I read it sometimes in order and others like the bible, just letting one word or section grab my attention. I sometimes forget the top of the list till the end. I think this is letting intuition guide us. Sure is fun either way. These runs are some of the most fun I've had in my life, sober that is, LOLL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by Nanny - 01-27-2016, 11:59 PM