Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
(03-31-2016, 11:41 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: There was a tiny bit of discussion on another thread today regarding manifestation. (DLP - Once you get your Shelby, I'm riding shotgun! Love cars, fast cars!)

Anyway, I'm completely interested in manifestation. Have read all the main books, good and bad, and a lot of obscure books, good and bad. But I had a thought that if we could get a post going here regarding techniques and successes, that would be more helpful than a whole library of platitudes and tips that go nowhere. Because I think we've all had some success, maybe together we could nail down some pertinent points.

Anyone game?

If you were in the area, I'd take you for a ride in the current 'Stang. It's a GT convertible. Nothing like tooling down the road with the top down. Even better at night on a clear night. It's as close to flying as you can get without wings(or a dragon willing to cart you around for a while). Big Grin

There's manifesting and then there's manifesting. In the former, the universe will open the doors and send you the people but you have to be prepared to do your share of the work. In the latter, synchronicity abounds without effort. Regardless of which it is, your vibrational energy has to be compatible with what you're trying to manifest. Biggest issue is you have to get out of your head and manifest from your heart, for your best and highest good and the highest good of all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by ThePaladin - 04-08-2016, 03:35 AM