Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
(04-09-2016, 07:31 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Not the first time boundaries have come up recently, my guess is it's for a reason. More so energetically than anything, I need to beef up my boundaries so I stop absorbing emotions from others. But I can see where it's important here as well if you want your manifestations to be strong and undiluted. Thanks for your insights on our fellow travelers as well. We are all here to ultimately learn how to love each other. Pretty simple, but often forgotten.

Not going to comment much more, but this comes to the heart of the thought form of being reborn in Christianity... Letting ones baggage that they acquired over life die off to allow themselves to live as a little child, without all that baggage.

Then on the manifestation of this that or the other. I have a hard time trying with it because do I really know what is best for this that or the other? I believe it was in the Pistis Sophia or some other writings I read a decade ago, that at some point one of gods children (a fallen angel) thought he knew better than god and created this reality, thinking he could do a better job. At some point god, some entity tricked him into blowing his ability to manifest into us stealing his/its powers of creation/manifesting reality.

That is why I have a hard time trying to manifest this that or the other, excluding praying for precipitation any longer. How do I know what is best for this that or the other. I believe I healed another, miraculously, lightning struck in my head when I sent out the energy to heal. He was a friend of the family, who all his children got to visit with and then he passed then next day, even though he appeared fully recovered. That experience made me question why I would do that for another. Now I simply pray that the individual suffering can gain either their recovered health as they should to finish what they set out to do or if they have pass on. Never putting forth the energy that I sent out before.

By the way, the other day was the first time I had been here for months I believe and do not know what compelled me to actually reply to the thread.

(04-09-2016, 07:31 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: We are all here to ultimately learn how to love each other. Pretty simple, but often forgotten.

I asked someone, if the goal of this existence was to not get out of here hating everyone. People seem so selfish and so filled with their egos, it is so hard. Have had my cows stolen, near bullets flying with gun fights, local government explicative-s not working with a small farmer because they have their duty to protect me from me, money not paid by people I sell stuff to and I could probably go on.

That is so f-ing hard and I am the eternal optimist essentially, not thinking that I will have my hand bitten again. It seems so hard to open oneself up to allowing that love to flow. Maybe just going and being like Saint John and living in the woods to not have to deal with the BS and trying to make the world a better place and just being, is what should happen.

I do see what I deep down hope for going on in the world, however, I also see the constant crap that makes me question why should I try... and yet maybe it is just god - more so the devil (for lack of a better term), making it so very hard to put forth the effort to try and be good to all. Who knows. Makes me cry and thinking about my new neighbors who just bought their property and because the fence stopped cows from entering the road, for 50 years as both properties were managed jointly, they stole 5 acres from me, just like the other neighbor who I said f- it and have spent months restoring the shared ditch of my own time on my back hoe, when I ask for financial assistance, I am told essentially f off this is what I will pay.

How do you go about being nice to the world when it just seems to poop on you. I type this and think of all the comments above and yet am in tears thinking about all the bad that has happened since I have tried to devote myself to making the world better. Maybe the fact that I still feel like it needs to be is why, poop keeps going the same way, getting walked on by others, which I am really tired of allowing to happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by Sunatta - 04-10-2016, 10:28 AM