Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
From other things I have heard/read over the years... is that the bible when translated, those translating did not completely understand what they were translating, so much was lost. Anyway, the miracle of fishes and loaves talks of Jesus going into the desert to preform the miracle (if I have the right story) but that if one actually starts from scratch with the translation, that desert could be inferred to be a meditative state or a place of emptiness, to ponder what one is trying to bring forth.

I personally, when trying to influence weather, go into a meditative state and think of all the atmospheric conditions that would exist to bring forth rain to the Colorado Mountains, I live in. I do not know that it is necessary as many times I simply give thanks for snow or the lack of it as it seems to come in boatloads any more. Anyway, appreciate the thoughts, and I find it easier to speak with a stranger, than many with whom I feel there is baggage, which is partially the reason for not participating here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by Sunatta - 04-10-2016, 10:47 PM