Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
(04-10-2016, 09:03 PM)Nanny Wrote: Matrix Glitch, LOL I like it. Hey, for some reason it was not meant for yesterday. Maybe it would've been distracting you and DLP's sharing or something.

Don't beat yourself up. It's one thing to know I should meditate really often and another to admit that sometimes I have to be around his negativity and impatience TO DO IT! See? his current condition serves a purpose as I should not need to feel the provocation attempts to do what I know is right. (oooh, this brings to mind the bible saying "all things work together for good for those that love the Lord)

Modern life is flying by and it really does feel that somehow time itself has sped-up. But yes, the more we meditate intentionally in a still position then the more we are able to meditate as we move about and do things. Bible also says to "pray without ceasing." HOW? I can't pray while I update my checkbook etc yada yada. So...

This alone has brought me to believe that prayer is truly a state of mind. Sure, we in our language talk with God, and ask for things, but..........prayer is actually a stillness, the being centered instead of lost in thought is then being in the present moment/in His presence I think.

Five minutes of meditation is better than none. Desiring to be out of that thought stream is enough to do it for us. Every time we see the chatter in our minds having us wrapped-up in it then in the instant we see we were lost in thought, we are not. We can meditate as we mow the lawn, drive, etc.

The desire to do this is being more than halfway to doing so.

Thanks Nanny for your kind words and thoughts on this. Perhaps being out of the thought stream and being in the NOW really does bring us closer to heaven, and that place where all time is one. I think sometimes we all feel the need to be closer to "home". Now if I can only get the monkey mind to just be quiet for a bit....

(04-11-2016, 12:29 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote:(How many people have to tell me this before I get it?!!)

Been my experience that you really don't want to push it to find out.  Wink

Ooh, I think I've already pushed too many buttons. If I could tell you how many times "boundaries" and I have crossed paths this year, you'd probably be on the ground rolling. I think I must be wearing horse blinders, seriously. Time to stop playing around and get with the program.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manifestation Techniques and Successes - by Goldengirl - 04-11-2016, 11:48 AM