Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button
(05-19-2016, 12:33 PM)Freestonew Wrote: Ah, a hint!   Each tribe has a collective language all of its own.  Some of these tribes are also Ancient Enemies from 1000 or more years long.  Often one resource and two tribes, only room for one tribe!
Freestone,

I really do wish it were that simple. To make a long story short. Th(e Millennial), Cowgirl, & Cathid are all the same person. A Woman who claims to be the GOD in the second coming, I know this because when we blocked the IP addresses that she used to stalk me on Youtube, my own dream blog website, and other social media, we blocked all of her aliases here at the NDC.

I hope Cathid or Cathy's ID, gets back on to her medication soon. She is a very intelligent and educated woman, but when she is off her medications she tends to pick fights with people, or she plays social head games.

We are a diverse group of people here, all nationalities, all religions, and all belief systems, the only thing we ask to give the same level of respect to each person posting.

We come here and share our most detailed and vulnerable night time stories, most of which directly reflect our inner beliefs. It is hard for me at times when people question the details of my dreams because just by posting them i am allowing other people into my heart and soul. I manage to get through it though, even when it seems others are not asking with good intentions. Because in answering other peoples questions of my dreams, I learn, and I grow.

I would like to see the NDC remain that open for everyone here, so I take it personally when we have someone come to the NDC forums to pick fights, or fulfill their own agenda's which negatively effect others here.

This is a safe place, and I agreed to be an Elder to keep it as such, for everyone, not just the people I like.

Messages In This Thread
Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Sherriann - 05-05-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Nanny - 05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Iris - 05-05-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Nanny - 05-05-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Nanny - 05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Windy - 05-14-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Nanny - 05-14-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Windy - 05-14-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by *AD - 05-16-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button - by Windy - 05-19-2016, 01:20 PM