Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't Gorbachev Die? Time Shift?
I though Mikhail Gorbachev died. Seriously, like 10 or 15 years ago.
I would bet money on that.
Am I the only one who finds this shocking?
I am creeped out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/27/europe/gor...index.html
There is currently a inexplicable phenomena coined "the Mandella Effect" which involves timeshift or differant timelines being reported worldwide. Both creepy and unsettling...
Twice, heck yeah because he's been only history for us for decades.

Has he been doing NOTHING?! nothing that our MSM could report about instead of the hollyweird nonsense? Or..has he been hidden-away?

I know! he and Kissinger have been put on-ice while their clones have been perfected and brought forth, LOL.
Jeez, Kissinger is still alive too? And for weirdness, see my signature which I just changed about 20 minutes ago.

I didn't know if Gorby or Kissinger was alive or not. Kinda thought they were both gone. Wiki says Kissinger is 93. Wow.
Yes! and I admit I had wondered which of us mentioned him first, you in your signature or me in that post to....whomever it was.

Oh yeahhhh, Kissy was on TV, I think a financial news show, and he was extolling the virtues of BO and how he was going to bring about a new world order. I kid ya not I can find it or ya.

Found it! ready to see a bit of subtle warning to us all....in this little sixty minutes from 2012, if this was uploaded when it's dated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1r-3q9PXoM
Makes me want to remove the quote. But I like the quote, darn it!
The quote stands on its own, IMO. It doesn't have to be removed.
Found the same thought from someone else. It's actually a favorite song of mine.

Twice - do you have a distinct memory of his passing? Does anyone here have that memory? I only assumed he was because he had faded off the stage.....
Well, I believe I do remember him dying. I just can't say when exactly. My husband actually gave a speech about something that happened at Gorbachev's funeral which was related to Orthodox Christianity. The speech was given a few years after his death He remembers giving the speech and I remember hearing him give it. Everyone present in the room knew he had died.
I do not remember Gorbachev being in the news at all for at least 8 years. Nothing about him has come up for anything I have researched for Dreambot topics or on Russia . He has not been mentioned at all.Until today. Now there are quotes and speeches and MSM recent accounts all over the place. I have seen a lot of Kissinger in the news for a few years now. Previous to the past few years I had not seen Kissinger in the news much. I don't know about Kissinger but Gorbachev, that is freaky. He is everywhere in the news now and there are articles going back many years. They even talk about a rumored death of his earlier this month which was a "Hoax". My daughter remembers hearing about his "death hoax" this month.
I am aware of the Mandela Effect. I personally don't remember him dying in jail but there are others I do remember dying and then dying again. Like Yogi Berra.
The latest Mandela Effect is the adult diaper brand Depend(s). Which name do you remember, with or without an "s"?
But Gorbachev? Does anyone actually have a recent alive memory of him in the news pervious to this Spring?
Ummm, always with an "s". Is that now wrong?
A lot of links come up when a search engine is used to read about his death. Even FB had a page very kindly saying he had passed and what a loss it was, etc.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mikhail-g...hhoax.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1126199/gorbac...he-is-dead

There are others, too....
Yikes! Whats even happening? How is this possible? Is this something on quantum level...dimensional...spiritual...how can reality shift/change?
Yes, it is now Depend. It is as if Depends never existed. I don't know anyone who remembers it as Depend.

Other Mandela Effect titles and phrases that many people believe have changed over the years include the following:
Sex___the City
From Field of Dreams: If you build it ___ will come.
Interview with___ Vampire
___ Mirror on the Wall
Additionally do you remember the children's book The Berenstein/Berenstain Bears? Do you remember it being Berenstein with an E, or Berenstain with an A?
Anheuser Busch or Anheiser Busch?

(05-27-2016, 06:07 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Ummm, always with an "s".  Is that now wrong?
Yes, always with an "s"...no longer true...Febreeze...now Febreze...head scratching?
I need to take the test without looking Twice. (Without looking twice, funny!!!)

I promise to do it later and not taint the results....

Makes me wonder what the purpose of it all is. Because I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. Is it meant to wake us up?
Maybe there are multi realitys and life on earth did end 2012...some jumped across to this place...which is not much better...ready to jump again? Perhaps these "parallel universes" are like a ladder, each either better or worse, depending whether we are descending or ascending? I don't know...just coloring outside the lines...lol
Oddly enough, yes i remember the death announcement for Gorbachev too!
I was shocked about it and sat around with my friends to discuss it, just like we discussed the fall of the Berlin wall.

the Mandella Effect... That is not good. Makes sense with what my guide has shown me, but also not good.
That would mean there is a time line revolving door open! Maybe another "unintentional" act by CERN!
I don't believe theres a right or wrong answer, simply the question...what do you you remember? I recall...Depends, Mirror, mirror, Febreeze, Jiffy, Sex in the City, Lion laying down with the Lamb, Bernstein,...Life is like a box of chocolates...Mandela dying in prison, Muhammid Ali's death years ago, Billy Grahams death years ago, South America being in line with N.America...how many states do you recall?
(05-27-2016, 09:26 PM)Maysea Wrote: Yikes! Whats even happening? How is this possible? Is this something on quantum level...dimensional...spiritual...how can reality shift/change?

Well, first you have to realize that reality is fluid. It isn't an absolute and can be affected and changed, depending on what's affecting the energetic field.

Then you have to understand that this isn't the only reality, the only world and creation. There are an infinite number, each slightly differemt, but they all touch. Sometimes the "veil",for lack of a better word, thins and the realities bleed into one another. Sometimes the bleeding over is so subtle no one notices. Other times, well, you notice.

Also add in shifting and jumping timelines, and one begins to see that what is taught to be "reality" is nothing of the sort. It's a shifting changing construct, constantly in flux, depending on the intentions of those existing within the energy.
'
The only certainty you have is NOW and even that is transient. Everything else is fluid, malleable.

It helps if you have a passing familiarity with quantum physics. Big Grin
I'm with you Windy, I think it is part of what your guide has shown. Also, the Blue Kachina legend...I like to think outside the box, let my horses run so to speak...with my coloring outside the lines comment...My mind simply cannot come to a reasonable explanation?