Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul
Ack you guys!
Training. Yes, lots of training. I did not know I could even do any of this a meer 18 months ago and there is so much more to learn. I am in babyhood stage right now.
Sometimes it truly is putting 2 different things together. With France it was thinking of our Fireworks runs and wondering if another celebration would be occurring for a country with fireworks before the Olympics. That is when I found Bastille Day in France and began to research what activities would be taking place. Knowing WWP (Worldwide Predictions) was anticipating something happening in France and that it was overdue, a Bastille Day attack fit both of our and their timeframes. Seeing tower made me think Eiffel tower, which then pushed me to mention the possible attack.
Sometimes it just works that way. Sometimes things don't pan out.
There is more to do and learn here. When were are able to understand more about what may be coming with dreams and linguistics, perhaps we can actually do good with the information we forecast.
I also would not have thought and did not think Nice. Lesson learned. I will also continue to explore hunches.

DLP, thanks for the information about 9. Also, you said:
" Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight. While I can do it sometimes, my gifts aren't in future sight/clairvoyance. I contribute when something jumps out at me but my contributions are nowhere near as focused and detailed as TB9's. This is her gift and she's training it well here."

This spoke to me DLP.. I did not really know I had any clairvoyance skills, but things do capture my attention in the bot runs and I find myself very focused trying to figure out what it is telling us. Sometimes it is a comment form another member which ultimately leads me down a certain path. or ...rabbit hole. Big Grin It is through the work of many that we are all learning and making connections, hopefully for the greater good.

I have never used tarrot cards.
Hmmm.
(07-15-2016, 07:47 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:12 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight.

Yup! That's it exactly. One can also use tarot cards in conjunction with the bot runs, intentional dreaming and intuition. I was once there but life has a way of interfering with the fun stuff....and I haven't been able to get back to it.  Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-08-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Iris - 07-09-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 07-15-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by twiceblessed9 - 07-15-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Windy - 07-15-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 02-12-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 02-12-2017, 12:26 PM