Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am
Dreamed I am on a movie set with Meryl Streep. She is sitting in a chair waiting for the scene she needs to play. Her hair is up in a towel. She stands up and walks to a building. She walks out and I tell her she looks like Barbara Walters in the 1970's. She smiles and says, thank you and pats her hair. I walk into the building to look for a restroom. The inside of the building looks like a home from the 1800's. I walk into a room and it is full of costumes, big dresses, all different patterns and colors. So I walk through the room to a hall way and see the actor Nathan Lane walk by. I finally find the restroom and it looks like a ladies dressing room from the 1940's. I am enjoying looking at all the pretty items. Then I see the door open and three men poke their heads in the door and say, here she is.
I roll my eyes at them, walk out of the room then walk out of the building.

I see the film crew is packing up for the day. Meryl Streep asks me if I am going to Robert Redford's party? I say, well maybe. Nathan Lane says, come along with us, you will enjoy the party. I walk with them, then decide no I had better go look for my car so I can leave. As I am walking I pass a young man who is tall and very thin. He is walking directly behind me almost touching me. I stop turn and say, HEY! BACK OFF! and he stops and goes back into the shadows. At this point I am thinking, my car better be where I left it so I can go home. End of Dream.

Messages In This Thread
Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am - by Cassandra - 07-22-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am - by Goldengirl - 07-23-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am - by Cassandra - 07-22-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am - by Cassandra - 07-23-2016, 09:02 AM