Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am
Drugs leave a person wide open. Even if they know how to shield, it will be ineffective, especially if they're on narcotics of any kind. Worst thing someone sensitive can do is use drugs or get drunk. While I have no problem with using certain herbs to help with journeys, those need to be used with supervision and not by someone who has never done so or isn't trained in the use. In my case, I wouldn't simply because I haven't been trained.

I pick up on energy from everywhere. Photos, TV, movies, real life, the phone, you name it, I can sense it. Trust me, I'm not bragging about this. It was quite the burden until I learned how to be aware of the energies but not affected by it. A lot of that has to do with doing my own work, my own healing, and raising my personal vibrations so my vibrations aren't compatible with those flowing around me. Most of the time I don't even bother shielding myself but I can snap up a shield in an eyeblink if I feel someone feeding on people's energy. Those people tend to leave those who are aware alone and go after the unaware, the easy prey(And yes, when an energy vampire is hunting, the rest of us are potential prey).

I don't worry about the opaque people. It's one of their skills, not being able to be read easily but it doesn't mean they're invisible. OTOH, I'm married to an energetic black hole. If you were scanning for his energy, you wouldn't find him. Not only that, anyone near him is invisible. He just sucks in the scanning energy. I've been told that the opaque people are unusual but not rare. The spouse, however, is unusual AND rare, because he doesn't leave a blip on a tracker's radar. They flat just scan over him. Believe me, he's handy to have around when I'm dealing with crap. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by Cassandra - 09-29-2016, 09:40 AM
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by ybul0229 - 10-02-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by ThePaladin - 02-06-2018, 09:21 PM