Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am
Um...I hate to break this to you but just trying to avoid the energy vamps won't be sufficient, especially if you're wide open and not making any effort to shield yourself. You might be able to avoid the blatant attempts to hook on, but those are just the feelers to scope out your level of protection. Then will come the subtle attempts, the ones you'll probably not even feel coming. Then they will have access to you, whether you're in proximity or not.

Seriously, there are energy vamps who are very skilled at creating links to people without them even knowing it's been done. The reality of vamps is nowhere near how stories and movies portray them. They are everywhere and a lot of them troll places where there are lots of people. They don't have to even touch you. They just have to feel a tasty morsel of energy and follow it back to the source and dinner is served. And because a link has been created, they will have access to their food any time and place they want.

I'm not being critical. I'm simply trying to stress the importance of learning to shield yourself so you don't get snagged and end up needing someone like me to get you unsnagged. Yes, you can ask God and angels for protection but consider this: Maybe part of your journey is learning how to deal with such things so you can help others and the best way to learn is to be exposed and have to find out on your own what to do to get unsnagged.

I wasn't going to say anything but I'm a messenger and got smacked upside the head with this message. Make of it what you will.

Edited to remove an extraneous punctuation mark.

Messages In This Thread
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by Cassandra - 09-29-2016, 09:40 AM
House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by ybul0229 - 10-02-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: House Hunting Dream, 9.29.16, am - by ThePaladin - 02-07-2018, 02:58 PM