Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denial of Dragons in the Chimney
Quote:Ten minutes later, brushing my teeth, it occurs to me that if there were baby dragons in the chimney, there was probably at least one big dragon nearby.

If not nearby, well within responding range. The fact you didn't have a dragon come roaring through a wall or the roof indicates, at least to me, that the younglings weren't afraid nor did they feel in danger that they couldn't handle on their own. And if that one dragon wanted out, it would have got out and nothing you could have done would keep it in that jar. So the whole tooth thing feels like a message to you, in the sense it was letting you know you were in no danger from them, but it wanted your attention.

Quote:Dream suggests that there is a known problem which seems small. But I or we are actually in denial. It is a larger problem than it appears to be, and the problem we deny implies a very much larger problem that we have not yet encountered.
OK, got it, sort of. Why were there three dragons? Why not one, or four?

One thing I noted was the lid you found, wrong size and with a crack. Another way of looking at the lid might be that whatever solution is being used to "cover" the known problem is insufficient for the job. Put that with the fact that the critters were dragons, not bats, and it suggests that the known problem is not only not what it seems but it's way bigger, way more everything than we imagine.

As for why there were three, in my experience, when three of anything shows up, it's the universe's way of telling me to PAY ATTENTION!!! Big Grin

Something else that jumped out at me: The fact the younglings were in your chimney and you had to open the damper to let them into your space. An access point. A gate, of sorts. Portal? One that required you to activate so they could enter.

It will be interesting to see if the dream returns so you can find out more.

Oh-and "Denial of Dragons" sounds like a George R.R. Martin book title. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Denial of Dragons in the Chimney - by ablelba - 07-12-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Denial of Dragons in the Chimney - by ablelba - 07-12-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: Denial of Dragons in the Chimney - by ablelba - 07-12-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Denial of Dragons in the Chimney - by ThePaladin - 07-13-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Denial of Dragons in the Chimney - by ablelba - 07-15-2017, 12:05 AM