Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/28/14 More inner explorations + actor breaking their neck
Nanny: I made a new tracker, mainly for names and places, but also red-alert type words. In time, we'll have an online database where a select few can input the big ones into the system and then we can start compiling the right kind of data for some solid predictions. This is a good start, though because my tracker has automatic alerts when the item manifests. Also, we'll be able to compare it's surge score with the level of importance of the news.
 I'll have more info on this later.

Siyotanka: I wish I could remember where I saw that video, but there was a promo NASA video floating around somewhere where the relatively young engineer basically admitted to having problems getting through the Van Allen belt. In essence, he admitted that NASA has not yet been through the belt, which means we've never been to the moon afterall. Your article seems to sort of imply the same, yes? Smile  Ooops, truth coming out, we desperately need a diversion....how about another fake school shooting to get everyone sidetracked for awhile Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11/28/14 More inner explorations + actor breaking their neck - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 08:19 PM