Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love?
Around November 21, according to a Google news search, the word 'king' became associated with Obama:
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHNQ_enCA556CA556&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=obama+king&tbm=nws

This all had to do with the new immigrant policy. It was the immigrant policy that was the news, not that Obama became King. In other words, it wasn't a 'real' thing. It was a metaphorical 'thing'.

On November 23 the Bot read 'bursting king opportunities' and then the Bots went silent on the 'king' aspect while the immigration aspect stayed in the forefront: -

November 25 - wandering bush currently listen wild aliens escaping
November 26 - months mild foreign drunk emotional position
November 27 and 28 had some interesting line ups:
explore recognizing unknown castle [king of the castle] mantra horror
view island interesting closed south
induction beat loop exploration [what comes around, goes around]

Then the focus up switched.

November 29 - cube snowflake bombs, technically lucy, significant bomb method worst

And today, November 30 - ability fail pile power glasses travel remembering anywhere spider disturbing ships instantly king transition

In my dream/intuition world, 'spiders' are terrorists and what I'm reading into this is that 'someone' failed [ability fail pile] to see [power glasses - binoculars] and is now seeing [travel remembering anywhere] what was right in front of their nose and there will be something in the news about terrorists and ships [spider disturbing ships] and the 'king' will have to 'transition' in the face of the event [instantly king transition].

The following verbiage is like a pacifying introductory paragraph [convey fabulous tapering leaf training fairy harmless] of the real story at hand [known harm loves [to] bet].

Bot memes build to a crescendo for a headline and then drop off.  There may be more. Future, 3 weeks est. from the drop off. Watch for a Bot cancellation of the meme. If posting a headline, beware of timing (too soon or too late).

December 20/21 is 3 weeks from today.

I have no triangulation yet. In other words, I still have to find a dream in the NDC Dreambase that connects into this story, and a recent piece of news or blathering that would move this story forward.

I have found that the precog Bot meat lies somewhere in the middle to the end of the run, which is the residence of the more 'unconscious' dream world - out of sight, out of the ordinary daily mind set. When I look back, that is where my headlines have come from.

Murphy's Law: Now that I have shared this, nothing will happen.

Messages In This Thread
11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Sherriann - 11-30-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Nanny - 11-30-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Nanny - 11-30-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 12-05-2014, 10:25 AM