Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert
Hi there, I am kinda new here but have contributed to the old NDC in the past, this is just my first time with intentions / mission.  I was reading about this run and last night (12/22) I set an intention to see the major headlines on Dec 25 and all I got was snow (or ash - it seemed different than regular snow) and the number 618 (or 6 and then 18).

I did have a thought about the Jim / Fire thing....
After this upcoming weekend the San Francisco 49ers are going to fire head coach Jim Harbaugh.  In the grand scheme of things this is just sports news but it is also something of interest to 49ers fans, Oakland Raiders fans and University of Michigan fans - millions of people as well as Las Vegas bookies are watching this.  This may lead to a major signing of Harbaugh to the UofM making him the highest paid coach in all of college football.  Yes, his firing may be the biggest career move of his life and will make headlines all over the place.  The 49ers have now announced that they plan to fire Jim - this info came out on 12/21.  In my opinion, this run was successful in predicting this event!
Source:  http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/49ers...zer-122114

Messages In This Thread
P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert - by Sherriann - 12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert - by 1d1a1n1 - 12-24-2014, 02:48 AM