Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/22/14 Administrative record-setting day
No wonder "backlog" has been a bot run term more than once! NOW, I think we'd be wise to go back to the bot runs with this word and see what else may sound like it fits with terms in today's run.

Maybe.....the bigger the headline or the bigger the story! in reality cuz we have a MSM that is sooo in-bed with the current admin. worse than others have been, we, IMO need to consider a headline or story in how big it is in importance and potentially affecting our lives, nation and/or world. NOT how big of a news story that it becomes. No, news is censored now more than ever.

My first hunch reading this was that it will be a very big story, hence so many words in this bot run appear to go together unlike, I think any run I've read since I got here. (few months ago)

Is the agent private, or the health forum private? or, both?? Could this be an insurance agent and yes, this be about Obamacare? Doesn't it become 100% enforced/applicable for 2015? OH! any bot runs in Project Ano connect to this story? I'd bet it does, likely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/22/14 Administrative record-setting day - by Nanny - 12-22-2014, 06:50 PM