Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/13/15 Be on the lookout for an OIL DEVICE
Salt water?! Now we know why God made so many huge oceans, LOL I am diggin this. I share your hopes very much.

(01-28-2015, 10:56 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ready for this one? I have the highest hopes that I've ever had. If this story is real, we have ourselves a new device that was not only predicted by the lingo, but properly assessed in the interpretation.

In the original bot run verbiage, I said, "Support [the] Device [that will supplant] Oil."

In my opinion (and in my highest hopes), we now have the absolute best reason for the plummet in oil prices. Say hello to the lovely European sports car with 920 horsepower.....

Oh almost forgot....it doesn't use gas! Smile

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/09/move...power.html

Now, looking at the dates on this article (September 2014), is there any more proof that this was the whammy that took down the oil prices. Strangely, no one had a real explanation...doesn't that suggest that if this news is true, that our mainstream media is wholly owned by the oil cartel? There are other transpersonal issues associated with this timing also. The bot run was Jan 13th but the car supposedly came out months ago. So why now? In my hypothesis, which is very transpersonal in this case, it had to do with the timing of FINDING this news. I just came across it this morning, and the find was 15 days after the bot run.

The article did a typo on the price, saying, apologetically that it costs $1.7. I assume they mean almost 2 millions bucks. But...

did you see inside that thing?! It's so very gorgeous, just dreamy. Also, if these things can really come down in price as soon as the novelty wears off and folks start ordering them. Oh yeah....and looks small enough to be easy to park. It can go a little over? 300 miles on one tank, tons better than mere electric cars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/13/15 Be on the lookout for an OIL DEVICE - by Nanny - 01-29-2015, 09:09 PM