Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing a Wrench in Things
Welcome back, Elyse! I was just hoping we'd have the new website up and running before you made it back, but you beat us and I'm glad to see you here and doing well (I assume Smile) And, by the way, yes, this is the correct backup location for dreams until we get the new one up and running.

Okay, your dream sounds like a potential turn into what Mr. Koo was talking to you about. I almost get a timelessness sort of feel. 2012 is already passed, but yet the clock is about to hit it. 2001 is dead ahead, but yet here we are in 2015 (already). Meanwhile our 2014 and 2015 years are popping in and out together in our daily bot runs. The future is in the past, and the past is yet to come. It sounds like 4th Density (5D) to me, folks. Gear up and let's get a move on. Here we go to the next vibrational sequence.....where time is no longer linear. In fact, time as we know it doesn't even exist, but a figment of our imagination.

Notice that you're excited about the party, even though you don't feel ready for it. Yep, we're ready to move on past the fabricated wars and fake economic prison. As seen from the failed Ferguson race riots, humanity is ready for the next challenges in a completely different reality, which begins at a much higher level of consciousness.

Great to hear from you Elyse, and if I may make a suggestion about your dreams: This area is just a temporary depository for dreams until the new database is set up. My point is that don't make this your only repository for dreams. Please keep a copy of all your new dreams on your own hard drive, as I may need those for the transition. I already have all the DreamBase dreams good to go and ready for import, but I'm not so sure that this forum threading will be conducive to extracting and transferring dreams. Therefore, we would LOVE to read your new dreams, but just don't make this area the only place you keep those new dreams. Hope that makes some sense. Feels like I'm talking in circles. Smile

Sweet dreams to you and baby!!

Messages In This Thread
Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Elyse - 01-17-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Sherriann - 01-17-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Nanny - 01-17-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Eagle1 - 01-17-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Elyse - 01-18-2015, 07:39 PM