Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites
Is Group 2 about the IRS and problems with two groups but I forget what they are, oh yeah one is folks that did state returns with a commercial computer program. Anyway, is there a headline or one coming soon about this or another IRS problem being fixed in March?

"David Eric and Ruth" okayy too cool, more names.

Is it possible that these go together?
"david bug eric convinced?"

Is Group 1 dyslexic? LOL....gotta read for input!

Ruth and David are very common names in Israel, apparently because they are both so special in the bible. I did find at Wikipedia that Netanyahu had a teacher that named "Ruth" that told of what a fantastic student/young man he was and that he has a grandson named "David."

About a bigger story likely coming, yes! Israel is so hated by so many nations and so many even in our nation, this is likely to happen--- There's likely to be some terrible story or lie about him coming from USA. He graduated from a high school in our nation! He went back and forth from Israel to the US, yet was born in Israel, and to read his life is very cool.
He graduated top of his class more than once? Graduated from MIT, was grabbed to work here, was wounded in war multiple times, later...sounds like a wonderful soul that's hey, had marital/relationship problems, married three times.
So, to try to damage his "campaign" I agree there's likely more headlines about him coming soon.

Messages In This Thread
2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites - by Eagle1 - 02-20-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: 2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites - by G0'D - 02-20-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: 2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites - by Nanny - 02-20-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: 2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites - by *AD - 02-21-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: 2/20/15 Buddhist and the Israelites - by G0'D - 02-24-2015, 02:50 AM