Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America
Mad max, (editing this in....some may not know of the Mad Max movies about a society having fallen and at the mercy of thugs, etc....can google it for a synopsis) well yeah that may be where the nations of this world are headed/being pushed.
Is America soon to be "trapped" in a "mad max cartoon" and being "afraid" most sit on the "bleachers" and watch?

"March wasted sinking" oh boy, maybe should turn the computer off. Does this go with some other words in this bot run? Sigh~

Yeah "America trapped" temporarily, I trust. Is this because too many are not aware, but have gone "fishing?" (Yet I know tons of awakened as the subversives have been sinking this nation.)

Late June to Late July instead of the disease? Some bot run....I very vaguely think...could be wrong, that I have a memory of you, Eagle1 suggesting some of that run's words may be indicating a banking collapse/some type of serious issue around July. Oh! we have 2 fiscal-year seasons, one is in July to restart, and the other in October. Hmm...

Oh! cancer may also be a Location! Who here is great with Astrology terms? Anybody know and if so will you please post the possible location?

Lastly, gotta peek the Names list to see if "Thomas" is already on it. If not, it needs to be added.

Or..."Thomas" could be indicating that another person whom's star is rising is going to be done as Thomas was--- the left couldn't stand his honor, and how he had risen without the aid of their social programs, as many of us thought, so...

remember? you old ones at least, he was lied upon, assaulted, as if he had been Bill Cosby but no way as many females, and most folks didn't buy-it. This man was approved anyway and I can just remember being very glad he was.

Rand Paul is more popular than busy and won CPAC poll, so are they about to bring out some liars to "Clarence thomas" him?? possible...dunno.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America - by Nanny - 03-01-2015, 05:04 PM