Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/13/15 Portal Opening, but some won't make it....Purple Abandoned.
CERN in Switzerland is ramping up with practice runs currently.
I would like to give credit to prior posts that linked PORTAL with CERN. I totally agree.
Here we go with some words to support this BOT:

SEQUENCE used to operate CERN in the SHADOWS away from the public with a particle CHASER and ACADEMY students attending again since previous ABANDONED attempts at OPENING a PORTAL to REVEAL for the PURPLE team(royals) SURPRISINGLY PICKED up speed STEALING what? info? TWICE(2nd attempt at CERN) On the EDGE of a breakthrough with the INTENTION of EXPLORING dimensions while MEETING APOCOLYPSE MOODS and possibly DANCING on the GRAVEYARD of the past(time travel)? MAYBE, YEAH, at LAST GRADUALLY GAZE holding KEYS to (CERN) to QUICKEN our MEMORY and MODIFY the past YEARS INVITED to LINK up and INTERPRET and define like a DICTIONARY REACTIONS to DREAMS RATED/RATING (no)LONGER BEING SORRY, VOTED, YET, CHASED IN MARCH MONTHS HIDING and SAVING and SUBMITTING and LOADING their new DREAM.

Please note that there are 3 pairs of the same word essentially in different tenses almost like time is confused.
1. chaser/chased
2. rating/rated
3. dreams/dream(t)
Hmmmm, just a thought
Discuss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfW4vjwxSQ

Here's a link to an update on CERN that came to me only one minute after my last post, enjoy! - Serendipity Baby!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/13/15 Portal Opening, but some won't make it....Purple Abandoned. - by MisfitObserver - 03-13-2015, 01:10 PM