Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mommy officially a meme + Pita and much more 10/03/14
I'm on the road in mere minutes away, so no time to be thorough with this.

DFers....MUST GET INTO THE MOMMY/PREGNANT/REBIRTH MEME PRONTO.  My latest dream may help. I incubated Oct 7&8 and came up with global reset (?). Link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...obal_reset

Okay, so Mommy is above the 2,500% threshold and it has previous lingo support. Therefore, red alert for Mommy! However, Pita is also above and TACO supports!! This is more food, and food was also previous meme, so I'm issuing a YELLOW alert for food, but DFers please analyze this and upgrade if necessary.

Therefore, I suggest that since Sherriann put her headlines in, that the two highest memes are:
1. Mommy, pregnant, rebirth
2. Food

I'm gone most of today and tomorrow, so elders take it away. Will check back periodically, but won't be able to answer all the posts. Take care!

Searchable text:
10/3/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

mommy    129.0%    2800.0%
pita    218.3%    2500.0%
taco    171.6%    2200.0%
cornered    76.8%    1100.0%
testifying    95.3%    1000.0%
reappear    91.6%    1000.0%
poetic    88.3%    1000.0%
sec    85.4%    1000.0%
delicious    71.8%    1000.0%
exhausted    65.0%    1000.0%
sinking    55.6%    900.0%
kitty    82.9%    800.0%
armageddon    74.6%    800.0%
cocaine    72.5%    800.0%
associated    61.4%    800.0%
suicide    50.6%    800.0%
farther    108.3%    700.0%
fail    91.7%    600.0%
slipping    75.4%    500.0%
kidnapped    67.6%    450.0%
contest    187.7%    400.0%
representation    83.8%    400.0%
movement    79.1%    400.0%
pleasure    89.0%    366.7%
follows    107.3%    325.0%
children    133.8%    290.9%
realizing    79.1%    250.0%
rid    154.8%    242.9%
trapped    160.0%    237.5%
alarm    318.6%    226.1%
harm    84.1%    225.0%
awhile    84.4%    200.0%
reach    131.7%    195.5%
tornado    200.6%    181.8%
hello    72.1%    160.0%
I think this might go here but not sure. I post it because it deals with coming events.
Analysis of Obscure End Time Prophecies Part 2

.thesurvivalistblog.net/analysis-obscure-time-prophecies-part-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PlanPrepareSurvive+(TheSurvivalistBlog.net)
I seriously doubt I've got intuition on this one. I went down the list a few times and the lower three-fourth has me thinking of kids going into sex-slavery cults or crime, whatever label those types of groups would earn.

I have indeed felt it's been my intuition on some of the kids that came across the southern border, and knowing the majority were not kids, but young adults, and older. I have felt that some of the kids are gone, and into sex-slavery somewhere. Dunno why...just do.

Maybe reading this list again another day, I'll get something.
(10-03-2014, 11:01 PM)New Nanny Wrote: I seriously doubt I've got intuition on this one. I went down the list a few times and the lower three-fourth has me thinking of kids going into sex-slavery cults or crime, whatever label those types of groups would earn.

I have indeed felt it's been my intuition on some of the kids that came across the southern border, and knowing the majority were not kids, but young adults, and older. I have felt that some of the kids are gone, and into sex-slavery somewhere. Dunno why...just do.

Your'e not that far off New Nanny...
One, a bunch of young kids are brought inside the US from across the Southern Border. Central America and so forth.
They take them to where? Military bases is where. Hmm...interesting.
That news falls away doesn't it?
Next thing we know Ebola is being marketed, and suddenly supposedly infected actors, I mean people of some kind,
well they are suddenly finding an excuse to fly them in to metropolitan areas....seems a little strange.
Just like terrorists they allow a supposedly infected person to interact with kids, barf somewhere, ride in an ambulance
without telling the medics they have Ebola, and then to somehow end up interacting with children.
Not quite sure what the story on that one is.
Ok, then suddenly you have a story being run that DHS is overheard...like that...overheard business...and they
supposedly are saying that ISIS is planning on sending Ebola infected people across the border as suicidal agents
of revenge.

Are you getting an image here?  I seriously doubt the poor people working for DHS are in on this but they are being
made scape goats for what comes next.  So suppose you infect some kids with devils breath and then with Ebola
and drop them off somewhere's?  Oh suddenly they weren't refugees we were helping but rather unwitting expendable
tools for a massive spike in pharmaceutical stocks...funny how that works...sort of like 911 huh? Along the way, it's just
to bad if some troublemakers happen to also buy the farm...Ebola victims naturally enough.

This is of course another perfect opportunity to explain away missing children as well.
Yep, looks to me like it has all the earmarking of corporate sponsored black op.

Actually, I think you are on to something there New Nanny.
Another pregnancy dream!   http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._Pregnancy
Check it...this one seems big enough to satisfy the meme. Any opinions?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141003...177a8.html
Congratulations to her.

Medical first: Baby born to woman who got new womb
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141003...177a8.html
Smartphone breathalyzers: Tech that takes your breath away
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/10/03/s...p=HPBucket
Woman gets pregnant with 2 sets of identical twins

http://www.wkrn.com/story/26701966/woman...ical-twins
Balsa, yes! I suspect we both are likely onto something. I still suspect some kids have gone missing, and that slavery is the reason.

Then, your thoughts here just resonated with me, too. It makes perfect sense that we may both be absolutely correct. Those in DC never waste an emergency, and of course anything happening now that's nuts...open borders and flying Ebola patients here....there's another "two-fer" as some refer to it.

Evil is milking everything on the planet for everything they can. To do what, ultimately? Bring down the once most powerful and wonderful nation on the earth, to its knees. Along the way, as you suggest, lining their and their corps. pockets all that they can. Oh, it's a three-fer, at least.

(10-04-2014, 01:35 AM)Balsa Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 11:01 PM)New Nanny Wrote: I seriously doubt I've got intuition on this one. I went down the list a few times and the lower three-fourth has me thinking of kids going into sex-slavery cults or crime, whatever label those types of groups would earn.

Your'e not that far off New Nanny...
One, a bunch of young kids are brought inside the US from across the Southern Border. Central America and so forth.
They take them to where? Military bases is where. Hmm...interesting.
That news falls away doesn't it?
Next thing we know Ebola is being marketed, and suddenly supposedly infected actors, I mean people of some kind,
well they are suddenly finding an excuse to fly them in to metropolitan areas....seems a little strange.
Just like terrorists they allow a supposedly infected person to interact with kids, barf somewhere, ride in an ambulance
without telling the medics they have Ebola, and then to somehow end up interacting with children.
Not quite sure what the story on that one is.
Ok, then suddenly you have a story being run that DHS is overheard...like that...overheard business...and they
supposedly are saying that ISIS is planning on sending Ebola infected people across the border as suicidal agents
of revenge.

Are you getting an image here?  I seriously doubt the poor people working for DHS are in on this but they are being
made scape goats for what comes next.  So suppose you infect some kids with devils breath and then with Ebola
and drop them off somewhere's?  Oh suddenly they weren't refugees we were helping but rather unwitting expendable
tools for a massive spike in pharmaceutical stocks...funny how that works...sort of like 911 huh? Along the way, it's just
to bad if some troublemakers happen to also buy the farm...Ebola victims naturally enough.

This is of course another perfect opportunity to explain away missing children as well.
Yep, looks to me like it has all the earmarking of corporate sponsored black op.

Actually, I think you are on to something there New Nanny.
Is a typhoon a wet tornado?

One US airman dead, two missing after Japan typhoon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/05/...n-typhoon/
Typhoon is another word for hurricane. Why, I don't get it but when the things are in another section of the globe, the name changes.

(10-05-2014, 11:31 AM)esholars Wrote: Is a typhoon a wet tornado?

One US airman dead, two missing after Japan typhoon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/05/...n-typhoon/
Two more womb swap babies due in weeks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...z3FNvDynAy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Look! this too could be about Bobbi, Whitney's daughter! both Groups 1 and 2.

What do y'all think?

Also, look at the top word, "mommy!" she was likely tormented about her mommy's death and went the same way, almost......may still, very tragically be true. "Pita" don't know about....metaphor but does it, too apply to her?