Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed!
What?! You're *glad Barry back-stabbed another ally, *again?! Israel was smart to not sign a treaty that radical nations won't comply with even if they did sign it. Barry won't even reveal his own college records, etc, his admin. refused to release the WH visitor records for a very long time, then when they did, they let it be known it was an edited list, but he'll release secrets of our allies! Oh, and his admin let names of some CIA? or the guy's wife, slip?! (I can't even remember all of the things this admin. has unclassified that shouldn't have been, but it's a lot.)

No wonder our nation is laughed-at abroad more than ever before. They can't believe we're tolerating a leader that is undermining us as often as he can, and this is just the things we commoners are able to find out about.

(03-26-2015, 12:08 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm absolutely befuddled. This is a definite hit for the peace front. For so long, Israel has hiding behind their secret nuke program. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD WHO DID NOT SIGN THE NUKE TREATY!!!

I might have to take everything back I've ever said about Barry. My reply is WTF? My paradigm is changing again.

This is HUGE!!!!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed! - by Nanny - 03-26-2015, 02:11 PM