Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed!
(03-30-2015, 11:45 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Another strange hit from this run! It's a bastardized version of my pretend prediction that "Two countries’ leaders declare war on each other, but none of the soldiers show up!"

In the following article, it demonstrates that no one wants to support the war racket anymore. The mainstream translation of this (or excuse) is that the young people today are too fat and stupid to join (those aren't my words...here's the quoteSmile

"At the same time, only about a third of the 21 million Americans age 17 to 21 are eligible to join the military, with half unable to pass the entry examination and the rest ineligible because they are unable to meet the physical fitness or character standards, he said."

Payback is a bitch for the elite isn't it? They wanted us to get fat watching TV and playing video games, but now no one is left to go fight their petty wars! Absolutely hilarious.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-defense-chie...16754.html

My son was a recruiter for the Army until his accident. He would tell us how frustrating it was to try and make the quotas on what was available in his area(SoCA). Most of the kids wanted nothing to do with the military or, after a life of being told they were the greatest, couldn't grasp the concept that they wouldn't be considered the little princes or princesses and that they would actually have to follow what other people told them to do. Then there were kids who truly wanted to join but couldn't pass the test and were horribly out of shape. My son and the other recruiters had regular PT classes for potential recruits and they would tutor them on the test(and the kids would still fail). There were also the ones who might have made exemplary soldiers but had tattoos they couldn't cover or ear plugs in their lobes, both against Army regs.

I've read about the services lowering the requirements for potential recruits just to fill the ranks and get the numbers. It will be just like during the days of the draft-which I remember quite clearly even though I was young-but without the mandatory aspect. Yeah, that ought to work out real well. Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed! - by ThePaladin - 03-30-2015, 11:00 PM