The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission"
09-21-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission"
Spence,

You make another great point - (thank you for thoughts~!)

"I do think that as long as we find and maintain this focus, path and heart-centered alignment then 'the greatest good' will synchronistically be laid in front of us at the right time."

I accomplish that by seeing myself as "an instrument of peace." Another thing I do with my stickies on my desktop is add words to see, to live an breathe my every. One activity that I started doing earlier this year - each time I recognize my intuition telling me something (it is amazing how it keeps me on my toes) I say out loud, "thank you for reminding me". That way I continue to keep myself in the heart space. And, when an activity synchs with a personal need fulfilled, I say outloud, or even to someone, "today is my lucky day~!" LOL I use those words as to not make anyone uncomfortable. Like at the grocery store, if they had all that I desired, I tell the checkout person, "today is my lucky day~!" and they either laugh, smile, or grin and such. One time, the cashier gal added to it, she happily stated, "today really is your lucky day, you get this free jar of pasta sauce, that is if you want it" LOL see how good energy is catchy? We (our vibrational energy) influences everywhere, at all times...

I recognize consciousness is what intuition is all about only it is not my consciousness, it is the "universe" one voice telling me. At this point, people have the free will to pay attention or not. Most don't nor understand intuition. When we live as one, we are recognizing ourselves as part of the greater sum and able to synchronize, whereas a lost soul is still wondering about her/his role in this world. And, that is okay, because life is about learning - that is the stage play we call earth. And now, the NDC is born because the people are ready for the "highest good"?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission" - joanie - 09-21-2014 08:35 AM