The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14
09-22-2014, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 07:58 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
RE: Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14
You know, I don't think 'problem' is the word. On August 18, the 'run' was Graveyard Recipe Brewing and then on August 31 there was a Glitch in Consciousness. Then came the September 6 Terror Alert followed by Back to Eden on September 11. Then WHITE started showing up as though, in order to sustain that Garden of Eden, there was a need for more white to happen to gain balance and as some have indicated, we may be at a crest - a mountain peak - and it's nice there. Smile There seems to be a holding in the news, too. Not much new there as in 'media mum'. I've noticed it at work and at home, too. Things just are; absence of drama. Astrologists seems to be indicating this holding, as well, until the end of the first week of October. Remember 'embrace practicing repeat transformation' from September 20 which could indicate this exact cycle and now we have 'elevator buttons' and 'community missed calling'. What are we waiting for? Which elevator button is about to be pushed? When? I'm sure the DreamBots will let us know. Smile

Lifeless isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes rest is needed and I think that's what the collective is doing. Resting until something comes along, and it will, that gets the collective back off the couch. It would be interesting about now to begin dreaming about October, something like Project August; a short Project October. Tongue Do we dare rock the boat?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14 - Sherriann_P1 - 09-22-2014 07:44 PM