The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3
09-23-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3
As per Chris's request, below are excerpts from my Sept 14, 2014 letter to Chris -

Prescript - 1 + 2 = 3 the best answer is 3 (Tesla focused upon "3")

Chris,

Why paradigm 3 is of the utmost profundity - 3 is the number of creation. I will show that with my supporting statements, but basically with P1 and P2 working together making "three" we're creating, life is not a bi-polar existence. One is a lonely number and two can be as bad as one - sounds like a song :") ( thoughts etc bouncing back and forth) but 3 is key. With 2 people, they can create a triangulation when working as individuals, yet together towards a goal of creation, and that is 3, with focus.

1 + 2 = 3 the answer is 3 (see the 3 points on the number or how about Roman "III") Three is always better than two… 3 is a "hinge", thus the cardinal number (Latin cardinalis, from cardo, cardin- ‘hinge.’) Although most think of our world as bi-polar, earth with north and south poles, earth would not exist if it was alone, this is where the third part comes in achieving balance - think of triangulation, building a fire with 3 logs, or with 2 but crossing one log over the other, creating a triangle (strength in triangles). Also, a line has only 2 points going on forever, but with a triangle, a point is made and this is where focus is achieved, tasks accomplished.

The link provides the basics in that Phi is in our every, Plants, human body, DNA, the solar system, music (sound - 432Hz is universal but controllers changed music to disharmonic of 440Hz - away from our soul http://attunedvibrations.com/432hz/) and more. Also, 432 adds up to 9 :") http://www.goldennumber.net/what-is-phi/

The diagram (link below) shows a "9" (3x3 = 9 or 3+3+3=9) on its side - aka Phi - the Fibonacci sequence. We see this coil shape in a snail, spiral galaxies, hurricanes - it is the basis our created world. Even your YI(I)PPY methodology has a center of balance, 3 points all equally important in the process. If the ball swinging extremes were only considered, the happy middle ground of "rest" would never be noticed for its value. You show in your YIPPY Ball diagram, equal amounts provided for the phases of being & doing and an over lap of those two making up the third. All three comprise contentment. The answer is "content", not happy or sad, for example at any given moment, but considering the total sum one should be able to see their life as satisfying.
http://io9.com/5985588/15-uncanny-exampl...-in-nature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3 - joanie - 09-23-2014 10:54 AM