The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else noticed this??
09-25-2014, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 01:11 AM by Sherriann_P1.)
RE: Has anyone else noticed this??
Hi Rebecca,

The first part relates to trying to put together a cycle - watching how the Dreambots unfold over time - the highs and lows and in-betweens, for lack of better words.

Otherwise, simply put, when the DreamBot was indicating terror, no big events happened. When the DreamBots quieted down and there was a feeling of cresting, the attacks in Syria and Iraq happened and the media was abuzz with that and news about the new terrorist (spider) group. The DreamBot wasn't being provided any information by dreamers that would have fortold this. No memes popped up at NDC.

So, maybe, in the future when the dreams abruptly come to a near halt again, that may be the time to pay attention to something that has subtly been brewing all along. That subtle brewing was what I picked up on before I posted that headline about the bombing.

I've been reading Robert Moss where he tells how it isn't always just the dreams themselves (although that has been proven to happen a lot) but also that all kinds of associations/insights/intuitions that come along with the dreams can produce a prediction for the future. Looking back now after reading that, that's legitimately where the Tarot card came into play along with the other dreams and conversations that took place along the way.

Or maybe I'm just hangin' out there in thin air... Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone else noticed this?? - Sherriann_P1 - 09-25-2014 12:42 AM