The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Validated Dreams of...AwakenedDreamer
08-23-2014, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 11:13 PM by Eagle1.)
The Validated Dreams of...AwakenedDreamer
Validated Precognition #1 for AwakenedDreamer

We verified this precognitive dream with the following justification:

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- The title of the dream says it all ("To Vaccinate or Not?") News: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-soon-can...ts-tracks/

WHERE: 0.5 out of 5 -- I do recall the dream ‘switched over’ after the family with the very sick son from the tropical area in the jeep crossed over borders and escaped the guards/patrols/military-like troops. The switchover went to the Northwest with the gal I know who has Washington DC connections and the dog she just got that was like a cross between a Siberian Husky (LIBERIA?) and Alaskan Malimute. A country just above Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea is MALI. Not important though, it is a partial association and Its not in America
my friend in idaho has more personal association for me with Washington DC as she once entertained diplomats and politicians in her day,so she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on. I usully sit up and pay attention when she crops up.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Dreamer claimed to have intended Aug 3-8th for this dream, but unfortunately it was not documented. We have to go with what is written in the DreamBase or some other easily verifiable source.

Metaphors or further clarification include:
Russia was
BIG in the news in August also. I don't own a TV, read the newspapers and have limited internet. Not surprised that russia came on strong in my border/deadly illness, tropical/Spanish speaking/quarantine dream-> "To Vaccinate or not?" Not surprised I got it mixed up from Siberian to Liberia or malamute to Mali (ACROSS THE border)...

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-04-27) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._or_not_to

News Link (2014-08-04) http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-liberi...uarantine/

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-0.5-3
- Well done, AwakenedDreamer!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Validated Dreams of...AwakenedDreamer - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014 10:13 PM
RE: AwakenedDreamer - Eagle1 - 08-29-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: AwakenedDreamer - Eagle1 - 08-29-2014, 07:13 PM