The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nefarious Attacks in the Night
08-26-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 09:38 PM by awakeneddreamer.)
Exclamation RE: Nefarious Attacks in the Night
Odd thing about 'nefarious attacks'- Twice now I've been literally attacked just after or before 'incubating' a meme.
hmmmm
The first blew my focus just as I was sinking into a juicy clarification on DALLAS. I felt AND heard a 'thunk' on my right cheekbone. By the weight of it I would say it was large- 3" spider that jumped off the pyramid above my head.
I wiped it off my face and was up out of bed like a shot! Turning the lights on, I saw him scurry over the edge of my bed. I took a stick and got him OFF the bed entirely. Yup- he was a big one. Needless to say I lost my focus to incubate that night.
The second time-
I felt as though I was being eaten. It is a new bed, new fresh linens. I took a shower and was hunkered down the following night after trying to incubate for DALLAS.
I felt a bite on my arm and was up like a flash again thinking old spider-man was back. I saw nothing.
Back to sleep and it happened again SEVEN TIMES! All parts of my body.
Lights on no bed bugs seen, spiders, nada, nunca. nothing.
ok
Back to sleep my focus shot for the night again.
Next morning I counted 7 bites.
It has NOT happened since.......
I DO protect myself. I know to do this. I respect that the Infrared realm/frequency is replete with BEings that go bump in the night.
Every night I declare and evoke my Holy Temple/Garment/Body is safe, protected, guided truly while my Spirit soars to awakened heights in the night.
I've never had this (above) happen, not in flee-bitten India hotel rooms/Motel 6's/casitas in Bolivia/Peru or even camping outdoors...wherever I go.
I therefore, attribute it to the task I gave myself to incubate for DALLAS and that something/someone did not want me to go further for clarification.
That is when I KNEW I must be on the right track with something.
or
perhaps I just plain have my head
up my A_ _
and I need to get a life and stop all this
precog dreaming, and visiting the quantum field in leaps
and bounds. To me that is the REAL awakened state and its fun.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Nefarious Attacks in the Night - Eagle1 - 08-17-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Nefarious Attacks in the Night - awakeneddreamer - 08-26-2014 09:33 PM