The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
08-23-2014, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 10:09 AM by Eagle1.)
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
Validated Precognition #9 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream with the following justification (note: Change 3 was used for this scoring).

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 2 out of 5: (from news: "However, this year has seen a skyrocketing rate of the virus found in dead birds as well as positive mosquito hits, and last week the county reported the first five human cases.") The main gist of the article is the virus, which isn't mentioned anywhere in the dream. For this sequence, VIRUS should have been either the subject or 3rd descriptor. The dead birds is one subject, but this subject is a symptom of the main subject (Virus). Therefore, we have two descriptors in the dream about the story (birds are dead and humans affected), but they are not the MAIN subject or verb of the news article. Dead birds are significant, but they were the symptom of the bigger problem...the West Nile. We would also have accepted some sort of dream metaphor for spraying (as in mosquito spraying from the news). Therefore, we're looking 2 points here, in accordance with Change 3 scoring.

WHERE: 3 out of 5: When no location is specified, it is acceptable to consider the dreamer's physical location for when the dream took place. In this case, CA is correct, so 3 points.

WHEN: 4 out of 5: Premeditation – August 29th 2014 -- 1 week short of the date specified.

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-21) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._Car_Crash

News Link (2014-08-22) http://www.mercurynews.com/health/ci_263...d-by-virus

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 2-3-4
- Well done, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 06:22 PM by Eagle1.)
Validated Precognition #10 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
We verified this precognitive dream with the following justification:

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- News referred to police as "Storm troopers" which is an exact match to my dream.

News snippet: "If Ferguson, Missouri, looked like a war zone this week, it's because police departments in the St. Louis area -- just like many others across the country -- are arming their officers with equipment plucked straight from the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan. CBS News' Jan Crawford reports that much of the military gear is coming free of charge, or being purchased with federal grant money authorized by Congress."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-morning...t-15-2014/

Dream:
My daughter and I are living in a society that is being searched by “Robotic Storm Troopers” they are body scanning un and scanning everything we own. The searches become more frequent and aggressive. I decide to take my daughter to school. On the way I tell her I am afraid of our society, so she takes me to a place that she hides when things become unbearable.

WHERE: 5 out of 5 -- I gave a physical description of a place I have never been before, upon reviewing Google Maps I found in Ferguson MO. a water park which does not currently have any water in it, if you go to the street view there is water. This water park is located right next to the elementary school, which is also a description of where I was at in the dream.

If you go to Google Maps Type in:
January-Wabash Park 110 Church St Ferguson, MO 63135

Right next to the park is a small man made lake and an school:
Ferguson Middle School 701 January Ave Ferguson, MO 63135

We walk away from the school, to a pedestrian bridge that goes over a freeway, once I am on this bridge I look down and it is a place to keep water instead but it is empty, there is no water below. The pedestrian bridge goes in the shape of a square above the square water hold area. Like a maze it keeps going around, until it comes to a park.

There are large concrete half circles for constructions and she tells me to wait here until she gets back from school. She hops on a bus so she can go to a special class across town. In the mean time I go into the half circle concrete opening, there is a small square room a little ways back behind a fence, I sit down and I can see out into the park through small holes on one side of the room, and I can see into her school locker rooms, on the other side of the room

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- It was a project august dream so the dreamer intended for the month of August, which was indeed the correct month: 3 points.

Metaphors or further clarification include:
Inside the potters are red tulips, and behind the tulips is another row of small planters, these ones have marijuana growing in them, but everyone pretends like they don’t know what is in those planters, the plants are still very small, babies plants.

Red and Green Rows

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael...ri-n186561

In the photo/video of this news article there are red roses end to end making them look like a row of red on the left, a row of green in the middle, and a row of red on the right, so they form a road of red and green flowers.

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-07-24) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...y_Scanning

News Link (2014-08-15) http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-morning...t-15-2014/

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-5-3
- We're getting very close to a perfect score here. Great job again, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
08-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Validated Precognition #11 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Earth Quake Northern California

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-27) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._of_Shasta

News Link (2014-08-24) http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/24/us/califor...?hpt=hp_t2

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- DREAM: "I felt the mountain moving up and down like I was on a roller coaster, and I watched as the waves of water, as they moved into waves of land. The tops of the trees moved like a crowed doing the wave at a baseball game and the birds flew out of the trees and began to swarm."

News: "In Contra Costa County, the quake was felt as a long, rolling, shaking motion with several peaks of movement lasting for an extended time." (Link: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/08...uake-usgs/)

Farther south of the epicenter in San Francisco, CNN producer Augie Martin felt the quake differently. CNN at 3:45am (caller described the earth quake as waves, not hard jolts)

Dream: "I turned toward the east, there was a few small fires here and there. The smoke was white in one area and black in another."

CNN: The earthquake triggered six major fires that completely destroyed several mobile homes, said Napa Division Fire Chief John Callanan. The city has set up a shelter for those who need a place to stay.

WHERE: 3 out of 5 -- We estimate that the dreamer was only about 200 miles North of the northern-most observations of the earthquake. This is well within the state confines, which equates to 3 points.

DREAM: I am hiking up a mountain on the coast of California. I look up to see four shining metal objects in the sky, they look like Quarters floating in the air to my left and to my right, there are three to my right, and one to my left. They look like flying saucers as I get closer, until I reach the top of the mountain, then they turn into flat markers like the mile markers on the side of the road. (I get the feeling they signify distance not money)

I am facing east when I reach the top of the peak and I can see Mount Shasta in the distance. The air is cool and I am so hot from the hike up that the breeze just feels wonderful!

The above description indicates 25% up the northern California from San Francisco, the Earth Quake was felt over a large region.

CNN: Sunday's earthquake struck four miles northwest of American Canyon, six miles southwest of Napa and nine miles southeast of Sonoma, according to the USGS.

The 6.1-magnitude quake struck just six miles southwest of Napa, California's famed wine country.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Dream was on May 27, earthquake Aug 24. That's within 3 months (or equivalent of one season, so 2 points. However, there is something very interesting in her dream...

DREAM: It is a mid-summers day, hot in the sun with no shade, but cool from the ocean breeze. There are small flowers in mid-bloom but most of the flowers along the trail I am hiking are almost dead. It feels like the end of summer and the beginning of fall.

Wow! Does this not feel like the end of August and beginning of September timeframe or what? The end of summer this year is Sept 22, so if we take her dream literally, the very last day it could have been was just that, Sept 22. The actual earthquake took place on Aug 24, which is within one month of the autumnal equinox, so she receives 3 points!

DREAM: It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, but then again it wasn’t in the middle of a city.

The major Damage was in the small town of NAPA not a major metropolitan area.

DREAM: I felt so far away from what had just happened

Living in San Jose, Ca. I felt the earthquake but I was far enough away that only items shook and did not fall.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-3-3
08-25-2014, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 08:51 AM by NADW-P1.)
Chris,

I am trying to figure out your formula for the % of correct dreams; I have been keeping track of my personal dreams as well. I have a total of 76 dreams I put into the NDC data base. (I did not include dreams I added in the beginning that have already come true.)

Out of those 76 dreams, I have been able to verify either with news articles or personally (Which I know does not count here, so this is for personal use) in total using the scoring system Chris has provided, I have been scoring my personal dreams which have come true as well. With a total score of 75.0 (Non-PA Dreams) and a total score of 41.9 for PA Dreams the total is 116.90.

Chris is the formula you use for the percentage go like this:
76 dreams Divided by 116.90= .65%
Please Advise!

Special note here:
I joined the NDC around May 13th, all of the dreams that I have entered and that go into this scoring are from May 13th 2014. There are still Project august dreams that I am watching for headlines, so this personal number may get bigger.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Dreams vs. Headlines
Dreams and Headlines are two totally separate items. Once I develop headlines based off the dreams, I no longer keep track of dreams.

Granted, some of my headlines are direct predictive headlines (such as the recent suicide in Dallas prediction--we have the headline that I will account for on my prediction log, but you'll do your own accounting for your own dream).

In a perfect organization, I would have the staff to match up real news with the dreams, but a lack of staff prevents me from doing that. Therefore, I personally keep track of my own headlines, and it's up to the dreamers to keep track of their dreams.

As far as percentages go, those are calculated by taking the amount of fulfilled headlines and dividing that number by the total number of headlines. You can also find percentages of those hits having a certain score or better (e.g., only 3.0 and better, for example.) You'd only count the amount of headlines above 3.0 and divide that number by the total number of dreams.

Then, you can get the average score for all your dreams by adding up all the scores and divide by the number of hits. For Proj Aug, I'll also be looking at the average score for certain time periods and see if there are any trends for the correlation value compared to how long the dream takes to manifest (I was thinking that the longer out the prediction, the worse the average score. I don't know the results of that just yet).

Is that what you're looking for? Basically, I have zero PA dreams on my tracker. I only have the headlines I developed from the dreams, and some of those look amazingly similar to the dream. This is not to say that I take personal credit for those predictions. Anyone can become a DreamForecaster! Anyone can do this.
08-26-2014, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 04:35 AM by NADW-P1.)
Yes that does help, thank you.

Using the above formula for PA dreams above 3.0 = 71% (15/21)

Using the same formula for non- PA dreams above 3.0 = 68% (36/53)

When I combined all PA and None Pa dreams above 3.0 the total is 69.9% (51/74)

I find it interesting that when I was intending to dream for project august, it brought up a slightly higher percent but not by as much as I thought it would.

Does anyone know what is a normal or high precognitive dreamer score rate is?

I did find this very interesting article: http://www.koestler-parapsychology.psy.e...pdate2.pdf

08-28-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 01:55 PM by Eagle1.)
Validated Precognition #12 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
Validated Precognition #12 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Denvor Airport - Sick & Injured

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-07-22) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...or_Airport

News Link (2014-08-27) http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/20.../14705227/

WHAT: 4.5 out of 5 -- This sequence is just about as literal as you can get without it being literal. The people "dying" were just actors, and so they weren't really dying. However, this metaphor (an emergency exercise simulating actual disaster) is so obvious and clear that the minimum amount of decrement is taken off the perfect score. The only way NADW could have garnered a perfect 5.0 here is to have somehow identified that the people in her dream were all practicing / acting. Otherwise, what an incredible precognitive dream!

Dreamer comments further: I am standing in the Denver Airport, staring at disturbing paintings (Some are the ones they recently changed/covered up) but there were new ones, which were just as disturbing.

people are dying all around me, hazmat suits, gas masks, guns, a woman in laying on a bed outside of the hanger, she calls me over to her.

I look over her and there is a sea of children of all different nationalities, all sick or injured.

DENVER - Denver International Airport Wednesday conducted a full-scale aircraft disaster exercise to test emergency response.

The exercise brought out more than 400 volunteers to play the role of victims and included the efforts of surrounding emergency personnel.

Passengers traveling to or from the airport may have seen smoke or emergency personnel but the exercise did not interfere with any of the airport's daily operations.

http://kwgn.com/2014/08/27/this-is-only-...ane-crash/
As part of the drill, DIA will simulate a plane crash with mass casualties. You might see smoke and a lot of law enforcement and emergency crews on DIA’s airfield.

DIA is leading the exercise with help from airport security, Denver Police and Fire, Denver Health paramedics, the Transportation Security Administration and other agencies.

the video at the link above shows a military helicopter

WHERE: 5 out of 5 -- Absolutely spot on...Denver Airport. Max score!

WHEN: 4.5 out of 5 -- The dream "predicted" August 26th 2014, and the news came out on the 27th of August, 2014. That's within + or - 1 Day, so nearly perfect. However, it wasn't on the exact day, so let's compromise with 4.5. (Within 1 week is 4 points and within 1 day is 5 points--this was just about as close as you can get to the actual day...within hours of the correct day.)

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 4.5 - 5 - 4.5
- This was so close to being our first perfect validated dream sequence! SO CLOSE, and VERY WELL DONE, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!! Way to go.
08-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Validated Precognition #13 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: USAF Whistleblower Says There Really Is An Underground ET

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-06-21) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ng_Program

News Link (2014-08-25) http://www.earthfiles.com/ (note: the full report isn't out yet. As of Aug 28, it still says, "Part 1: USAF Whistleblower Says There Really Is An Underground ET Cloning and Hybridization Lab Near Dulce, New Mexico. Report Upcoming."

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- — Part 1: USAF Whistleblower Says There Really Is An Underground ET Cloning and Hybridization Lab Near Dulce, New Mexico. Report Upcoming.

— Part 2: Is The Dulce ET Lab Linked to ETs from Sirius? Report Upcoming.

Dream:
I was taken from the parking lot by the Turtle People, a very nice couple that I wanted to help. In a way I felt like their pet and they were my owners, like a dog I wanted nothing more than to please them and make them happy with me. We are underground in dark space and they need help getting down into the cavern below. I climb in and notice I am very nude and cold, my knees are in a pool of water and it is pitch black inside, I put my hands on the opening I just came in, put my head down so the Turtle People can climb down my back. They had very sharp claws that were cutting into my shoulders. They were speaking English to me with a strange accent. They were both around 31 inches tall, and walked on two legs, they could take their shells off and then they reminded me of drawings of Gray Aliens, they laughed when I told them that, they said the Grays are the Snapping Turtles, not very nice guys, but just like us humans there are more than one race of Turtle People some are nice and some are not so nice.

Once we get down into the cavern I ask them "Do you want me to start the Breeding program?"

WHERE: 1 out of 5 -- There is a very small hint of a metaphor here, but it doesn't specifically distinguish any state, country, or even continent.

WHEN: 0 out of 5 -- There were no dates in the dream or intended, so we default to the actual dream date of 6/21/2014. The article came out on Aug 25th, which is just over 2 months. That falls within the same 3-month period, which implies the correct season, or 2 points.

Turtle people are referring to gray looking aliens.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-0-2
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
Hey Chris,

I have noticed some of my dream links are no longer working. Is there a way to fix these please?

09-01-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
Oh my...I really hope this doesn't become the norm. It appears that the older links morphed into the parched links, giving them 404 errors. I fixed the ones that were parched. Please watch them closely.

When did you notice this? I'm hoping they were always like that because otherwise the php database is pulling up just the parched version sometimes, and that is scary to me.

Thanks for pointing out the problem!