Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Dreaming- 2017 events (Volcanoes)
I asked for a dream about important events of 2017.

Last night I dreamed that little volcanoes were popping up everywhere- lots of people saw volcanoes develop on their property. But people didn't see the seriousness of it. They thought the "baby volcanoes" were cute and someone invented a virtual volcano toy (which included gray kittens) so people could "watch" their volcanoes develop without going outside.

Dreamed 9-20-2017

Kelley
Thanks given by: Julie
They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe out Orting Washington.
Thanks given by: twiceblessed9 , Kelley
Thanks JAWSAWTIKAL.
I wonder if an eruption will happen soon.
(09-22-2017, 11:01 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe  out Orting Washington.
Thanks given by: Kelley
In my dream the volcanoes were on flat land quickly being pushed up because of the magma rising to the surface. I think they are called "shield" volcanoes.

Kelley

(09-22-2017, 11:01 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe  out Orting Washington.
Thanks given by: twiceblessed9
JAWSAWTIKAL, you are right. Boy there sure seem to be many alerts regarding volcanoes right now, especially Bali.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/s...ount-agung
Ring of fire growing more restless about 33 volcanoes are going off right now worldwide. Iceland earthquakes near the volcanoes are happening again the last couple of days...very formidable volcanoes in Iceland...once changed the climate in Europe several hundred years ago due to one erupting in Iceland.
Thanks given by:
Volcano kittens...okay, that made me chuckle. Big Grin
La Palma in the canary islands is getting some quake swarms last couple of weeks...which home to cumbre vieja volcano which has a one mile fracture in it from last time it erupted in the late 1940's and could very well slide into ocean with next eruption producing a mega tsunami for the east coast.
Thanks given by: Kelley , Julie , ablelba