Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd Feeling Today
I am wondering if anyone felt an uneasy feeling all day on Sunday?  Not sure what this is about but, I have found one other person feeling the same way.  Could this be related to the Blood Moon coming up or Mercury Retrograde just starting?  I don't know for sure but I have had a very odd and uneasy feeling all day.
Our air conditioning went out late Saturday and I was tired and moody all day Sunday.
It seems that our house has had it's share of mechanical problems this month from cell phone to AC to blood pressure machines to TV devices. I think my smart meter is plotting against me.
Not Sunday but earlier in the week. Just a general sense of unease.
Chiming in on my feeling Sunday -

I actually thought to myself, why am I feeling so "off"…
so I didn't tackle anything major, concerned I'd not be with full attention.
Today, I still have a sense like something is amiss, but am accomplishing things.

With so much in the MSM,
it's like, are we awaiting for a very big shoe to drop...
(10-06-2014, 05:59 AM)NativeAmericanDreamWeaver Wrote: I wouldn't know I was too busy vomiting all day... I don't feel sick though, just kept throwing everything up. Maybe that is something in its self.

I have no fever, but I did feel very dizzy like I was drunk, but didn't drink anything or take any medications.

So very sorry you are not feeling well! Maybe you are on to something.....uneasy might be translating into physical manifestations. How are you feeling today?

(10-06-2014, 09:54 AM)esholars Wrote: Our air conditioning went out late Saturday and I was tired and moody all day Sunday.
It seems that our house has had it's share of mechanical problems this month from cell phone to AC to blood pressure machines to TV devices. I think my smart meter is plotting against me.

Well Mercury is now retrograde, which generally manifests breakdowns, whether in the form of communication or electrical (appliances, cars, etc.). So maybe that is what is at the root of your mechanical problems? Sending positive energy your wayBig Grin

(10-06-2014, 11:10 AM)rebeccaS Wrote: Not Sunday but earlier in the week.  Just a general sense of unease.

Glad to know it's not just me!!!! Thanks for the response. Heart

(10-06-2014, 11:32 AM)joanie Wrote: Chiming in on my feeling Sunday -  

I actually thought to myself, why am I feeling so "off"…
so I didn't tackle anything major, concerned I'd not be with full attention.
Today, I still have a sense like something is amiss, but am accomplishing things.

With so much in the MSM,
it's like, are we awaiting for a very big shoe to drop...

That's exactly what I'm feeling! It's very strange! Normally I am very positive and I am the kinda gal who thinks "the glass is half full", so it's very strange for me to feel this way. Here's hoping it disappears soon!
I'm feeling very strange. Now, this isn't negative or positive feelings....just plain WEIRD. The best way to describe it is like being in a state of deja vu almost constantly for about 48 hours now. Everywhere I look, everything looks familiarly different. So strange...wish I had words to describe it. Colors are bright again, and totally in my face. It's part of that deja vu feeling...orange in particular looks super duper orange. Neon, florescent. I actually like the feeling, but am much more passive about everything (to a degree...compared to normal).
Waiting for the next shoe to drop and Sunday Evening.

So Sunday we go to a dinner party and it's at this fortified compound disguised as condominiums, and now that I think about this whole incident the condo's are all adobe structures. So anyways, I see light after light drift across the sky with a bright orange red color, and I'm quite sure these aren't aircraft. They all follow the same path and make long graceful arcs until they blink out and vanish, and all at the same general location. I'm  guessing there were like 15 or 20 of these lights.

Well this is at a dinner party and so I'm not alone, and I interrupt a discussion and ask everyone if they are taking notice of these plasma balls in the sky. Oh yea, well those are Chinese Lanterns is what one guy says. I'm like you must be joking, seriously you think those are Chinese lanterns? Then one or two more begin to explain how, oh yes, these are released by the Chinese because it's some kind of celebration.

Now, I'm about half convinced by this explanation because we do have an international district and I have seen Chinese Lanterns and they can look very much like these lights. So that and the lack of a frame of reference for height and distance is beginning to make this explanation sound half way believable,  but then along comes an aircraft on a tact towards Seatac, and quite clearly these lights are somewhere between 4 to 5 miles away, and they are very high up. Well above the approach pattern. Many thousands of feet. It's difficult to say how high but well high enough that any lights from aircraft would be specks in comparison.

So ya know, all I can say is I'm pretty sure these aren't Chinese Lanterns, despite the insistence of other more delusional guests whom perhaps had more wine than I had beers. The thing is, these are all intelligent people, some very successful and all old enough to know better, or so I would have thought. WT*?

This incident appeared to me to be virtually identical to the this video, only I saw these from further away and they were much high up, but essentially they moved and appeared out of no where and then vanished back in to no where.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/21...27031.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v26RBdnefzE
10:29 pm, we just lost power to half of our house! Best luck yet, we have power in half of our house, the part where we sleep. Now running around finding cords to run the fridge and freezer. Would someone please make Mercury move along!
I think I have seen the half full/half empty lesson enough this month.
(10-06-2014, 10:32 PM)esholars Wrote: 10:29 pm, we just lost power to half of our house! Best luck yet, we have power in half of our house, the part where we sleep. Now running around finding cords to run the fridge and freezer. Would someone please make Mercury move along!
I think I have seen the half full/half empty lesson enough this month.

Hang in there! Hope your power comes on soon!
I have a strange question.
I keep reading the news and blogs for headlines and I am not seeing them for the last two attempts.
usually they jump right out at me. I was feeling like I lost the magic.
Now, I am watching my entertainment programs and I am seeing dream bot associations there. I watched a bunch of movie trailers and it seemed a lot of our themes are being produced for our viewing pleasure; aliens, pandemic, fake research, crooked companies and time travel... etc
Am I losing my grip on reality? Or is something messing with me?
No Edna, I too feel like I've lost my magic AND I'm seeing correlations in tv with dreambot stuff too. If you're losing your mind so am I. Let's have a party!
I was one tired bitchy lady on Sunday. Better today but still feeling really tired.... and disconnected, for lack of a better word. After work this evening, I mushed together a batch of turkey dressing for a work potluck. That felt good! Thanksgiving weekend in Canada is this coming weekend.
(10-06-2014, 03:07 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm feeling very strange. Now, this isn't negative or positive feelings....just plain WEIRD. The best way to describe it is like being in a state of deja vu almost constantly for about 48 hours now. Everywhere I look, everything looks familiarly different. So strange...wish I had words to describe it. Colors are bright again, and totally in my face. It's part of that deja vu feeling...orange in particular looks super duper orange. Neon, florescent. I actually like the feeling, but am much more passive about everything (to a degree...compared to normal).

Wow! Very interesting! It sounds almost like an out of body feeling. Do you feel like the observer?

(10-06-2014, 11:38 PM)Sherriann Wrote: I was one tired bitchy lady on Sunday. Better today but still feeling really tired.... and disconnected, for lack of a better word.  After work this evening, I mushed together a batch of turkey dressing for a work potluck. That felt good! Thanksgiving weekend in Canada is this coming weekend.

Interesting! Ugh....don't know if I could have put together anything the way I was feeling (out of sorts) yesterday and today. Good job!
Not Sunday/yesterday but today I've had some trepidation about the next few days. Then, our daughter that lives with her hubby near the New Madrid called and told me about a dream she had. Said it was one of those very powerful, "loud" realistic seeming dreams, though simple.

She only has one sibling, our other daughter and they're very close, both happily married and living several states away from each other. She dreamed that her sis called her, awakening her and saying, in essence, "guess what?! We're coming to see y'all on Oct. 8th!"

Our daughter that dreamed this didn't even realize that's the blood moon time and I did have a thought of oh no, what if New Madrid's gonna quake and her need and want her sis, then?

Then, reading that Oct. 7/8's an issue here, plus millions of aware souls, I believe are sensing what's coming, but not knowing which event we're sensing. Sorry if that doesn't make a lot of sense.
I get so lost in these forums and a slow connection keeps me from navigating swiftly and cleanly around them but by chance I ended up on this thread and I'm reading it with fascination and relief. :-D
Today is Tuesday but my feeling "off" started on Sunday with a lightheaded or detached feeling. It was like I was taking some sort of medication but I wasn't. . . I rarely do because I'm a bit sensitive to many and they make me feel "off" like that. LOL! I drove my Mom to a garage sale and then we stopped at an antique center where our intended look about turned into a two hour wander (how on earth!?) and left us both feeling fatigued and foggy. Monday I had to work for a few hours in the alpaca shop and even though I only fill in there once in awhile when the owner has to go away, I'm in a good element there and I always enjoy it and enjoy interacting with the customers and giving them a fun and educational experience. Well, yesterday i was just too out of it to be anything more than a dull checkout clerk and even at that it took me four tries to calculate the tax properly (on the one, single sale of the day) and that was WITH the calculator. I tried to be friendly and interactive but I was falling pathetically flat and couldn't even put two words together that made sense! LOL! I couldn't imagine what the heck my problem was. Now we are at Tuesday and I have literally been a slug all day. . . I haven't worked in the studio, I have some cool new jewelry supplies to try out and experiment with and I have no desire to work, I planned on pulling the stovepipe down for repair and that was my BIG job for the day and here I still sit after 4 PM and I *know* it really *has* to be done, but. . . I haven't even changed the litter pans for the cats or stacked any of the firewood that is waiting for me. I'm just stuck in this thick fog. Thank you for letting me know I am not wandering alone in it. :-)
Edna, Rebecca, what if....just what if y'all are noticing them less because you're being given them elsewhere? i didn't say this right, dangme. Too cool of a coincidence that you're not finding them when looking, then being handed them on a proverbial silver platter, elsewhere. So, I'm thinking it's happening intentionally...? bad word? from the Spirit realm.

(10-06-2014, 11:20 PM)rebeccaS Wrote: No Edna, I too feel like I've lost my magic AND I'm seeing correlations in tv with dreambot stuff too. If you're losing your mind so am I. Let's have a party!

Today I am tired. I only sleep through the night maybe a night or two of each year, and haven't for a long time. But, last night, the two times I awoke I got back to sleep quickly so I thought I'd feel better than this, today. Had to force myself to be Susie homemaker around home.

Several years ago I started having chronic Fatigue. Before that, and I'm near 60, I would get extra energy and have a hard time falling asleep the night of, or very near each full moon. Nope.....doubt that'll happen tonight.

Moodwise, I'm bit serious, concerned but then I have been so much of the time for a few years, now and for good reason, of course.
I've been noticing an increase in psych patients coming into the ER where I work. What I've also noticed is that they are having real psychiatric episodes, not just acting out and saying they are suicidal. Also, regular patients have lost it and assaulted their nurses. We're talking 80 year old ladies getting so frustrated they lash out.
Good grief! is this something you noticed last few days, only? or last few weeks, etc?
Nanny,

That's an interesting observation. I think you might be onto something there but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's more involved than just seeing correlations on tv/in movies. For example, I'm reading a book right now about a man's adventure as he biked across the US southern states. I swear I'm seeing connections in that book. Edna, if you read this, do you know what I'm talking about? Are you seeing it/feeling it in more than just tv?

It's strange, now that I think about it, and I don't know if this has anything to do with what we're talking about here. Over the past few days I'm feeling things more intensely than before. Also, things that by all rights should be harder to do, are easier.
Yeah! it's vague of an idea but glad it resonates with you, too. Sorta like...

Just a theory, so...what if.....Spirit is giving us, the multitude of seekers, more info, more input....more answers in what personally, I feel is the end of the age, of course not of the world??

I wrote a short poem once and said in it that truth was written in the bark on the trees. What if we're gifted in this time of this age, by being handed truth in more places? Feels like it's true. Confirmation in the clouds, in music, in others we maybe only encounter one time....folks say what we were just thinking, or saying very recently to another....synchronicities? did I even spell that right? grin....