Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS UNPLUGGED
as i haven't had dreams "worth" remembering clearly (all senses and in metrocolor) in over 20 years then having three in one night on 5/19 i feel this was the most vivid. i have only dreamed about a POTUS once in my life. during the summer of 2001 i dreamed that G Bush had a nervous breakdown. It was a very strong dream and i shared it with a few people, spouse included, then forgot about it. up until 2001 i had been blissfully going about the treadmill with my head in the sand so the dream meant little to me until september of that year.
after getting gold fish back in its bowl i walked upon an old large building. the building was like a single story wood structure from the early 20th century used for town halls, wedding receptions etc. the buiding was oblong with two double door entrances, a vestibule and two doube door interior entrances. i walked up a few wooden steps, entered into the interior of the building to hand deliver a note to an unknown man in the room. the room was dimly lit and stifling hot. i'm talking about houston texas 90% humidity summer hot. there were four rows of tables the length of the room my guess 90 feet in legth and approximately 200 men in suits all facing the center of the room. there i saw POTUS standing and speaking. although i could not really understand what he was saying, he was reading from a legal sized white piece of paper. i intentionally leaned in to try to read over his shoulder what it was he was lecturing the room about. i didn't see much but it seems like the word "OMNI" was written in large caps. as i turned to leave the building i found myself feeling very, very angry. so much so that i "b" slapped two young men in red shirts andbrown pantsstanding at the entranceway and exclaiming "this country is screwed"
a few steps beyond the building i felt a little guilty about my anger. i turned, went back inside and asked a 40'ish year old woman who looked very flustered if they would like for me to get a local technician in to "fix the air conditioning" fanning her face and looking quite flustered she said "oh yes, please do that" i again turned to leave and was contemplating who i would call to fix the air conditionioning. i mean, damn, the POTUS in a dark miserably hot room trying to have a meeting? and wouldn't the secret service or someone want to check out a repairman or take care of the situation themselves? didn't see any secret service. the guilt i felt passed as quickly as the thought and i decided "to hell with them, i'm out of here" end
after going over this dream for days and as im sure you can ascertain from my writing, i am not the brightest bulb on the smart grid, it occurred to me, it wasnt' just the A/C malfunctioning, the power was out. no lights, only natural light from the doors, no air and most importantly, no teleprompters. other than the POTUS i could not see the faces of any of the people in the room, im guessing 200 or more.