Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd wounds
28 june 2010; I dreamt that i was on a steeply pitched roof (on the order of 30 degrees from vertical, typically found in high snow areas) below me was the back yard, and in the back yard was a pool, a couple of "friends" were on the roof and we were goofing off, i pushed one of my friends in to the pool below, so far nothing out of the ordinary.

when he resurfaced, there was a open wound on each shoulder, and blood was bubbling out (like you see on a vertical fountain under low pressure) is the best i can describe it, the wounds were on the top, and the blood was just recirculating right there on the wound, of course i felt bad for my friend, and went down to try to help him, once down i took a towel and attempted to cover the wounds and apply pressure like your always taught to do. but the strange thing was as soon as i applied pressure to the wound blood started squirting at high pressure all over the place, when i released the "towel" i was trying to use to stem the bleeding it went back to just bubbling and not going anywhere, i remember thinking that this was odd behaviour for the wound, then i woke up, oddly enough i still remember the details 6 hours into the day.