Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whispering Entity with White Box in the Half-way Zone
This dream / sleep paralysis episode happened a week ago. I took a melatonin to help me fall asleep. This occurred right before 3:33 am.
I was asleep having an intense dream that I was somehow protecting my daughter and i had her curled up in my arms. I dont remember the particulars of that dream.
I was jolted from this dream to an "awakened" state where i visually saw the remnants of the dream i was just having dematerializing around me and feeling the weight of my daughter in my arms slowly dissolve like mist. I became acutely aware that someone was whispering into my left ear. It was loud enough to bring me out of the dream state into some half-way zone in between dream and waking reality. The voice vibrated differently but i felt it throughout my body. It was somewhat mechanical like someone speaking out of a "cancer-kazoo" but not. Im not sure how to accurately describe it other than it just vibrated differently.
I heard the voice began to say something to the effect of " If you want to remember..." or if you want to recall..." or "if you want to survive..." which i cant for the life of me remember anything after that. As the voice spoke, and the previous dream dematerializes, I notice that i am paralyzed and i cant move. I also am realizing as this voice speaks it is"integrating" me into a new state of being. Im not sure i could describe it. I began to fight the overwhelming sensation of which i was increasingly loosing control of.
Then something odd happened. I heard a "pop" and i sat up. I saw the room, it was lit - but not. I could see everything in my actual room even though it was pitch black. In my periphery i saw movement. I turned my head and saw this form or entity moving quickly backwards into a corner. I saw the weave on its gray shroud, i saw long flowing gray hair and the white box that it held up quickly in front of its face as it retreated into the shadow of the corner of my room to hide. I saw its face.
This scared the living shit out of me.
I began to yell at the top of my lungs, "get the fuck out of my house!" over and over.
I saw it dissolve quickly and become the shadow in the corner. At this point i see my wife who had been lying beside me sit up and put her hand on my shoulder. The moment she touched me, the room was dark and I jolted out of that "half-way" state into full waking consciousness, and promptly fell back asleep.
The next morning my wife asked me what in the world was going on last night. In her words: "You were asleep, you were screaming at the top of your lungs, i was afraid the neighbors would wake up because the windows were open. I touched your shoulder and you woke up opened your eyes, gasped for air, and stared at me intensley without saying anything for a few seconds then rolled over and went back to sleep.
Still can not remember what was being whispered into my ear. This was by far the oddest and most intense sleep paralysis episode i have ever had.