Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant Booth
11/1/2010
Was outside a semi-outdoor restaurant with two levels of seating outdoors. It seemed to be overlooking a body of water and was closed, about to open for the day. Just before the opening, I walked in the back door, up some stairs and found myself on the upper level, which had an area that was open to the lower level. I wanted to reserve a four seat booth on the lower level by putting something there to indicate that the booth was taken as the opening customers entered. So from the upper level, I lowered my backpack down over the railing, down into the the chosen booth. When I went around to the front door and entered, I could not find the booth or my backpack. Decided to go back out and retrace my steps though the back door. This time, there were two strips of wide red tape across the top of the stairway indicating "no entry". Not to be denied, I went between the tape and walked through an area that looked like the restaurant's business office, walking by two people, one of which was a friendly lady who let me pass through. I found the booth and the backpack.