Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing
10/19/2014 am

I step through a door into a large room. It has white walls, many desk and chairs, a large desk at the front and a large desk by this door and a door with an exit sign at the side front of the room. There are no pictures, flags or any decorations.

I am the only one here. Why? I turn back to leave the room and there is a sign on the door that reads, "Do not enter! One way!"

I am going towards the front exit sign when I hear someone enter. I turn and there is a woman with her hands full of papers, she lays them down on the large desk and looks at me and says "You are here early." I ask what is going on here. She says it is for the 'final exit' exam. She hands me a packet of papers and tells me to find a seat. Others begin to arrive and get packets and find seats.

I notice that no one has any accessories, purses or bags and no one has a pencil. All have arrived in simplistic garb and with empty hands. All seats are filled. Packets on the desk unopened. We all sit in silence. We are a mixed group of people from many ethnic, color and age catagories.

An older gentleman enters and goes to the front large desk ,he puts a basket on the desk and then says, "When you are finished please put your exam in this basket, take your time and answer every question as fully as possible, your futures depend on these test. Open your packet and begin."

I open my packet (then I am apparently finished as I don't have any memory of the test questions).

I am leaving the test room and see a sign on the exit door it reads "Have a good day."

I leave this dream and begin another.