Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of weirdness in this dream so I'll just do the things that seemed important.
- I got home and was very tired, I laid down to take a nap at 4pm and I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 7pm.
- There were lots of children coming into my room and I was trying to make beds for them, than also there were sick cats coming in and I was worried about contagion.
- I was in a large warehouse, I was with a boy who was being sponsored by, I think Tropicana, in an all star baseball game. They decided to stop sponsoring him because he didn't believe in gay marriage. I was traveling with him to take him back home. I had all kinds of stuff in the warehouse that had to be loaded onto a passenger liner. I wasn't going to board until it was all loaded. I finally got it all on and had to run. The boy was waiting for me and also there was an elderly lady that had something to do with starting the controversy. Then we were told to run to "Tunnel 1". We made our way up through the bowels of the ship and were told to sit in "aisle 41". I found the row, it said "4L" on the row and I was to sit in seat 15. Then I woke up.