Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another crash n the woods
Again the setting is in the woods across the road from where I live. This time it seems more like Winter or late Autumn, the trees are bare, the ground is devoid of underbrush. I look up and there is a huge structure, it's like a skeleton of bars or girders, there is a crane of some kind and a cable like a whip coming out of a protruding appendage. The structure is very dense with a lot of bars or girders. The structure is highly articulated, it moves and appears almost alive. It is in the distance, just beyond a ridge but it's so massive that most of it is visible well above the tops of the bare trees. Several hundred yards closer to me there is smoke drifting up from within the woods. Something has crashed there. At this point I go from a dream participant to an observer and am now detached and viewing from an elevated position though still in the distance. There is a space vehicle/UFO on the ground, the ship doesn't seem damaged but the woods are smoking and glowing (embers). The ship isn't functional, it seems to be a minor crash/malfunction. There they are again, the silent soldiers or watchers that are keeping me at a distance again. The "