Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Temple or the devil's seal
This dream is fresh from today July 4,2010. This dream was extremely like weird,I was in this expedition whit some monks or whatever i know they had capes on don't remember the color. I was not invited instead I knock a monk and tock hes stuff he had book whit a language that does not even exist like LVZLI. Like I said I was traspassing, We all went in this boat were it lead to a center were there were alot of rocks, Whit symbols on them.

One of the monk just got out of the boat and took out a staff and began to say many strange words this symbols disappear and each time id happen they said shhhhh sshhhhh all the seals were broken this guy just appear and told me everything it was about freeing the um yeah the devil . I WAS SHOCK in the dream one part was funny i began to say: shit, shit, shit no no no no hell no!!.

And I woke up I remember everything about the dream and went back to sleep. Still dreaming the same thing this door just open when all the seal were broken .MOnks just entered there was like all extreme girl like seducing you touching their stuff monks went to join them but they died cuss they were all demons except me yes i almost lost control of the dream and went to the trap but no. Guess what devil was almost free only one seal left or temple but all the demon inside were free.

So i ran and ran demons following me until i saw this mark in the sky I WOKE UP SCREMING INSIDE OF ME.

The mark i search for it on goggle on some site of so many symbol y recognized it and yes it was the devil seal that i was dreaming about and i have never seen it before.