Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One foot here,one foot "there".
Notes: An absence of vibrations detected, pre-sleep state. I simply fell deeply asleep.

Scene #1: I am in an octagon-shaped structure with a few other people, not known to me. There are many, many doors. There are other people walking the sidewalks outside (a small city setting) oblivious to the danger I am aware of. There are TIGERS trying to get into this house. The tigers are super-sized, golden in color, with no markings. They are man-eaters. I have dobermans inside for protection, but they pose no match to the super-tigers. One tiger gets in, and immediately kills the valiant doberman. I am rushing from room to room to try and enage both door locks as well as the security chains, to prevent the tigers from access. It may be futile.

Scene #2: From my notes, "1.1% is going to (last word cannot be deciphered by me)".

Scene #3: Swiss Guard. Chaos. Vatican. No other notes or memory.

Scene #4: I am at my silverware drawer; and it is jam packed with dozens of knives and forks. Where did they come from? I try to remove bunches of the extra silverware, confused. I had to do something, as the drawer would no longer close.

Scene #5: I am in the Pacific NW, with my luggage, along with two relics that I took from my (transitioned) husband's bureau (note: "in real life", I do not recognize these two items). I was hoping I could "reach out to him" there, with the relics; and I secured a vacation cottage, a rental. In a small city, heavily wooded and very green. Upon arrival, I am told that my husband perished in a massive house fire, "the biggest in the county history, with $152,500 in damages", an inferno ("in real life", my husband did not pass on due to a house fire; he had been accidentally killed by a chiropractor). With no success in reaching out to "K", I repacked all my belongings for a move (another constant theme), and while doing so, was instantly transported to a nearby scene involving a nursing home or retirement home, with "grifters" preying upon the elderly, and abusing them. Multiple white doors, with the elderly and the sick seemingly hiding behind the doors, while the predators tried to get in to them. In a second, I was back at the rental cottage, finalizing the packing of my luggage. I held up K's two bureau knick-knacks in my hands, one small one made of copper with intricate engravings on it, and wailed in anguish over his passing. In doing so, I woke myself up.