Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Italian Dictionary Caper
Me and my friends Chip and Adam were in some kind of vigilante crime fighting squad. I wanted to find lyrics for some WWII Fascist songs in Italian, so we all went to this "Italian American Cultural Center" and I was going to ask if they had lyrics. I asked the woman at the desk, who was speaking perfect English in a very robotic tone. I told her I wanted lyrics for some old Italian military songs. She said "From the First World War?" I winked and nudged her and said, "No, the OTHER world war." She said they do not have any, and I got up to leave. Chip and Adam told me they had a plan of some kind. Chip got out a big book and purposely spilled Pepsi all over it, pretending it was an accident and made a big scene. While everyone was looking at him, Adam shoved an Italian-English dictionary into a briefcase he was carrying. We all hurried out of the building and went back to the car. Adam took out the dictionary and he said, "Yes, we got it!" I asked, "Ok, so WHY exactly did we do that?" And they claimed it was so that we could learn Italian to help investigate Italian criminals.

Messages In This Thread
The Great Italian Dictionary Caper - by Jean-Claude Duclos - 04-09-2011, 09:12 PM