Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread)
Whew. So, we other readers of Elyse's? long dream are welcome, also to comment after reading it? I don't ever want to interrupt y'all, here.

I'm coming back to the long dream when I'm alone, in quiet time. It is pulling me in more than one direction, to say the least.

Spiders! are there a lot of dreams here about them? Are they "trending" with y'all? Yes, am new here and have a ton of reading, perusing to do. Something happened to me just a couple of nights ago, and has happened a lot this year. I awake, or swear I am awake, and still think so, and I see a spider in a curtain, or before my eyes, but awaken completely and it's not there.

I saw it top of my bedroom curtains most-recently, got up and turned on the light, but of course nothing was there and I immediately remembered how often this has happened. I have believed it's the dark side of the force messing with me since I do a christian meditation and am pretty at-peace. well, I'll hush for now. Yeah, those dang spiders again, that resonates with me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread) - by Nanny - 09-30-2014, 10:56 PM