Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies: prank or real life?
I recall being in this auditorium-like arena, and there were many people sitting down. Next thing I recall some people start acting zombie-like and after a while I realized that these were zombified people...but I could not figure out if this was some sort of prank or dramatic act/play or if it was "real" zombie attack. 

Next thing I recall is climbing some short part of the auditorium, like ledge thing, and there was a girl there. I said or someone said something along the line of, "are you going to baptize the people?" regarding astrology.  

Also in another dream fragment for today, I recall something about Bruce Lee or someone like him giving someone a chance to "prove himself" in a fight. 

Note: I was reading astrology stuff last night and watched a show titled "The Strain" two nights ago. 

PS: I have been saying the incubation mantra and still left the paper under pillow, and I was even more specific this time writing, " I will dream of the biggest news headlines for August 5 2015 to August 9 2015" and still don't/have not received any dreams that might be related to world news. 

Today I will be more specific and write, " I will dream and memorize the most popular news headlines for ___(date)___" and will also leave the paper under pillow. I will continue doing that routine for 10 days and hopefully it works out. 
If it does not work after 10 days, I will try another method until I discover one that hopefully works.

Messages In This Thread
Zombies: prank or real life? - by d4n33 - 08-05-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Zombies: prank or real life? - by Eagle1 - 08-05-2015, 10:39 PM